Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

music quiz

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/kittyxxx121/BandNames_21_.xls

It took me long enough but I got 157. I did get help from Mr.RB for a few of the 80s long haired rockers though.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aah only 53 so far :S
    Are there any answers somewhere? I'm still doing it, but if there are no answers some of them will really bug me.
    Are there any answers somewhere? I'm still doing it, but if there are no answers some of them will really bug me.
    no, but they tell you if its correct. SOme of them you may have to write it as two words for example, I had to write hearsay as hear say or it didnt recognise it.
    I've quickly gone through and only got 69 out of 270 on my own. I'm about to get the rest of the family to help!

EDIT: We got about 160 altogether. Can anyone be bothered to list them all so we can check the ones we haven't got? :)
    I got 7 so far:

Take That
    The Beatles
    Boyzone
    Atomic Kitten
    All Saints
    The Spice Girls
    The Prodigy
    this quiz is drivin me mad!!! lol
    think im too determined!!

This is gonna be one of those things like the little "I'm gonna make pictures of things that look like Lego and pass it off as a music person" things my mum sent me oh-so-many of.

It'd help if I could see half their faces...(oh yeh, and they had Aerosmith twice ha)
    I got 136 on my own I gave up because I wasn't able to make out most of the pictures.