Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning after the night before

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Pain, agony :( why oh why did that pub have to serve really nice bitter at just over a quid a pint :( And why the fuck did my mates want to walk down EVERY street in Manchester and decide they didn't like anywhere omg ;(

My shoulderblade is in pain from where i decided to sit down just as the met started moving :(

And i've got no fags and can't bring myself to move :(

Ace night though :thumb:

Uhmmm, to give this a point, who's suffering? And please, no "I don't drink" :p

Comments

• Options
    i don't drink :p

oh come on, you asked for it. i'm suffering anyway, if it makes you feel better.
  • Options
    ah bleuuurghh i ache alll over - we danced for about 4 hours yesterday continually while people kept giving me vodka and beer and *bleurgh*archers*bleurgh*
    haha although my whole night out cost me £4.50 - result!

now for a large bucket of tea and some chocolate to ease the pain then i'll think about finishing my politics essay
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    i don't drink :p

oh come on, you asked for it. i'm suffering anyway, if it makes you feel better.

Ha, well it was you i was trying to get a rise out of anyway :p

From what i've gathered, you're suffering with 3242321 different things at once if i'm right? ;s
  • Options
    ah bleuuurghh i ache alll over - we danced for about 4 hours yesterday continually while people kept giving me vodka and beer and *bleurgh*archers*bleurgh*
    haha although my whole night out cost me £4.50 - result!

now for a large bucket of tea and some chocolate to ease the pain then i'll think about finishing my politics essay

Waiiitt wait wait wait - last time i spoke to you you didn't drink? :( and Archers has to be THE most disgusting thing imaginable :(

You did only drink halves didn't you? ;)
  • Options
    straight from the bottle ;<
    and i only had a little bit of that before exclaiming 'eurgh thats disgusting'
    anywho yes well things change and now i only dont drink if i have to take my sleeping tablets but i dont at the weekends haha
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    From what i've gathered, you're suffering with 3242321 different things at once if i'm right? ;s

3242322, actually.
  • Options
    Either 1 or 2 Redbull + Lucozade Hydro Active & some grub. Perfect hangover cure.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    3242322, actually.

So that brings the total of diseases that you don't have toooo... about 5 then?
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    So that brings the total of diseases that you don't have toooo... about 5 then?

8 :yes:
  • Options
    Either 1 or 2 Redbull + Lucozade Hydro Active & some grub. Perfect hangover cure.

3/4 pints of water, a glass of fresh orange juice, a paracetemol if your headache starts to come on just before you pass out and you're onto a winner :yes:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    8 :yes:

Damn my maths :(

Don't worry, you can't possibly catch AIDs... can you? :(
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Don't worry, you can't possibly catch AIDs... can you? :(

i sincerely hope not. unless mr. k is not telling me something :chin:
  • Options
    2 cans of cider and i feel fantabbyhooby :D (lubes)
  • Options
    2 cans of cider and i feel fantabbyhooby :D (lubes)

You were plastered, weren't you.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    You were plastered, weren't you.
    (T_T) urrrm no. infact we still have some left.....but i've got to go......:(
  • Options
    I'm not really suffering I'm just a bit tired despite the bar at my uni hall party being £4 for all you wanted for the whole night. :thumb:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I'm not really suffering I'm just a bit tired despite the bar at my uni hall party being £4 for all you wanted for the whole night. :thumb:

What a rip-off, considering that you only need to drink a shot of cider to get pissed :(
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    What a rip-off, considering that you only need to drink a shot of cider to get pissed :(

:| No.

You're just jealous I got all that alcohol for that little. :yes:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    :| No.

You're just jealous I got all that alcohol for that little. :yes:

Heh, i had a free night! My mates paid for everything, kind souls that they are.

No matter how hard you try, you're not going to shake off your old "Half pint Danny" nickname :(
  • Options
    I feel rough, yes. Though I wasn't drunk and I actually felt like this before I went out.

Not fair! :(
  • Options
    Hmm with me it tends to be the afternoon after the night before :D

I don't get hangovers though (very useful), so am usually in good shape the next day.
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    I don't get hangovers though

Damn you.

I get them, even if I've only had 1 drink!
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    Hmm with me it tends to be the afternoon after the night before :D

I don't get hangovers though (very useful), so am usually in good shape the next day.

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I've got a mate who i've seen absolutely plastered to the point where he could hardly stand up, and he always wakes up feeling absolutely fine. Damn those people to hell :( There must be some scientific explanation. I can have half a pint and wake up with a fuzzy head the next morning :(
  • Options
    I had work this morning and it took 2 black coffees and half a bacon baguette to make me slightly functionable. *sigh*
  • Options
    I had a bad head this morning and felt really shitty. First Saturday night out ive had in a while and oh boy did i pay for it :(

We went for a meal first, then to my local boozer, left there about midnight and ended up back at a mates house....I cant even remember what time I got in :eek2: