Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can someone help me???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, im a 14 year old boy looking for help on asking people out, can anyone help?? I would be very grateful

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, im a 14 year old boy looking for help on asking people out, can anyone help?? I would be very grateful
    OK, first of all, I'll just say in case you've got any set ideas, this is not a dating site. Now, if you want information about this, best thing to do would be to try and do a search. Just click on the "Search" option. You can also check out several articles on the main site, TheSite.org. That would be a good starting point.
    I just wanna ask if you can help me with a problem im having with a girl i like
    I just wanna ask if you can help me with a problem im having with a girl i like
    Well, what specifically is the problem?
    can we chat on msn messenger? it is more private and easy to use...
    why dont you say what the problem is and you can have loads of peoples advice!!
    can we chat on msn messenger? it is more private and easy to use...
    The whole point of posting in public is to get replies in public. I have refused for now to add you onto my MSN list as I don't know anything much about you at the moment.
    ok, well i am a 14 year old boy and i like a girl in my spanish class. We have only really started speaking on the off-chance these past 2 months but when we do talk we talk for ages. Well, when i was at a party of my mates two months ago we decided to play spin the bottle. I was not too up for this because i had never kissed a girl, let alone go out with one. But when i got paired up with the girl i fancied i was really nervous, those silly questions running through my mind: am i a good kiss? will she enjoy it? .etc.

Well we went to kiss and we made eye contact, then did it, and when we pulled away we couldnt help staring at each other... I thought, well maybe she didnt enjoy it, that could have ruined my chances. To my delight she still talked to me.

Is there any advice you could give me to make her notice me or help me get over my shyness of asking her out??

PLEASE HELP!
    My guess. She already noticed you. Ask her out to the cinema or something, whatever kids do these days.
    I'm also going to say that something sounds a bit wrong about your posts. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is not right.

Are you English? Are you 14?
    i am an english 14 year old yes
    Mist wrote:
    whatever kids do these days.

trust me, you don't want to know

yea looks like she's got the hots for you, i went through that pubescent stage of nervousness myself, just be calm, be yourself, ask her to do something you'se both have an interest in, it might work out you never know.
    i am an english 14 year old yes

In that case, I'd go with your instincts. You've already kissed her, you can't be going that far wrong.
    i do want to know, what is it?

What is what?
    turlough wrote:
    trust me, you don't want to know

That
    Exactly! She already has noticed you! Plus you ALREADY kissed...so thats that hurdle out of the way :p

The fact that she is still talking you means she probably likes you a whole lot, so yeah, you should ask her if she fancies going to the cinema one night or hanging out or whatever you do :) Just normal stuff...no candles and music and moonlight needed. Dont be shy...just go for it...my crystal ball says she will be up for going out with you :):)

Good luck!!

EDT: bloody hell, threads move so quickly...i was agreeing with this :
    Mist wrote:
    My guess. She already noticed you. Ask her out to the cinema or something, whatever kids do these days.

That

I shouldn't worry about that, it was a joke. A funny. A bit of witty repartie.

ETA: well you are a child so what do you do
    Thanks alot!!!

Well me and my mates are going to the cinema soon with some girls they know, should i invite her??? That way she will be able to be with me and also mingle with other girls
    Thanks alot!!!

Well me and my mates are going to the cinema soon with some girls they know, should i invite her??? That way she will be able to be with me and also mingle with other girls

go for it.
    damn right, get asking her! And sit beside her too!! :D
    good idea i will put that to work, also i may take some money, buy some popcorn and give her some, a sign of generosity :D
    Go for it.
    Bless :heart:

Go for it, sonny.
    How sweet ! I am so glad im not 14 though.
    good idea i will put that to work, also i may take some money, buy some popcorn and give her some, a sign of generosity :D

Aww, thats super sweet and really thoughtful! Let us know how it goes :thumb:
    Mist wrote:
    whatever kids do these days.
    Well I think Pokémon has been replaced with Yugio now.

Jus' jokin

But nah... Invite her to the cinema as the other guys said... go see a romantic comedy or somethin uhm... maybe walk her home. You don't have to kiss her goodnight, us women aren't so stupid as to not recognise when a guy likes us.

Maybe some talking too and listening. Women love it when men listen to what we have to say.

Good luck mate.
    well i have asked her out to the cinema, roll on friday...

oh yeah and im sittin next to her in spanish :rolleyes:
    I have also asked if she wants to walk to the ferry and then to the cinema... time to chat, good idea or not?

P.S thanks, you've all really helped
    :thumb: