Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

strange feelings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not really sure where this belongs...

for as long as i remember ive always had a feeling if something bad is going to happen, sometimes i know what it is and sometimes its something i cant put my finger on

every time i have had these feelings, something bad has happened; for example the day before my grandad died i had a sudden rush of feelings and i knew it was going to happen. The following morning we got a phone call saying he had died.

this has happened for lots of other stuff like pets dying, or just general bad things happening in my life

now today ive been having more feelings and this time its about my dad who has MS. i really dont want to take any notice of it and im not quite sure what to do, i cant exactly txt him and say "oh by the way i had a feeling you might die soon"

:( this thread has no real purpose

anyone else experienced anything similar

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blah_x2 wrote:
    i really dont want to take any notice of it and im not quite sure what to do, i cant exactly txt him and say "oh by the way i had a feeling you might die soon"

you could text and just ask him how he's feeling.

and yeah, i get the same thing. sometimes it turns out to happen, sometimes it doesn't. it's a horrible feeling though.

i remember one of my friend had what he thought was a psychic vision a while back, where his dad had a heart attack and died. he was so distressed by it. but it never happened.
    kaffrin wrote:
    you could text and just ask him how he's feeling.

and yeah, i get the same thing. sometimes it turns out to happen, sometimes it doesn't. it's a horrible feeling though.

i remember one of my friend had what he thought was a psychic vision a while back, where his dad had a heart attack and died. he was so distressed by it. but it never happened.

i keep trying to tell myself its not likely i will be right this time, but so far its been right every single time.

i think i will just send him a txt. i hope im not right this time :(
    let's hope you're wrong.

it's worth noting though, when i get anxious, it's the exact same feeling as when i have a sense of impending doom. so maybe if you were worrying about your dad, this was like, a panic about him?

makes sense to me.
    Cut yourself.
    Dan Brown wrote:
    Cut yourself.

i dont cut but thanks for the advice twat
    You should have added punctuation into that sentence, to at least make your insult credible.

Original comment stands.
    Dan Brown wrote:
    You should have added punctuation into that sentence, to at least make your insult credible.

Original comment stands.

i dont feel the need to use excessive punctuation in order to make myself feel superior, when otherwise the sentence is still understandable

original comment still stands
    Dan Brown wrote:
    Cut yourself.

Fuck off you class a twat.

And blah you could just give your dad a phone call to see how he is, you don't even need to mention that you have had this bad feeling or just drop him a text or something.