Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Another Jew Thread! Homelands.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im undecided whether the jews should have a homeland or not, surely they could have been given a less controversial piece of land, seeing as the place is so important to other religions......all i know is the circumstances surrounding the creation of israel is all wrong.......

as for your comments regarding anti-semitism matadore, the very word is misleading and just used as a smear word by people like yourself......most jews today are of eastern european origin and descended from the Khazars, not of middle eastern origin, and therefore not a semitic speaking country......

the fact the Khazars converted to Judaism contradicts the very idea that you can only be born into Jewish faith, there's just too many things about the jews that doesn't make sense and that's why i am dubious about certain elements..........doesn't make me anti-semitic, anti-jewish, or any other crap you can think of......
  • Options
    well you obviously didnt read my post j, some of them came from middle east and some from eastern europe........
  • Options
    J wrote:
    I was typing as you posted :p

Here's a brainwave:

What would happen if we deleted a bit of history, shut our big mouths for 2 generations, and let life roll on? What would be the problem then?
    I see none...

You clearly aint a Palestinian......

You might not have a problem when the bulldozers roll on ......

:nervous:
  • Options
    J wrote:
    What would happen if we deleted a bit of history, shut our big mouths for 2 generations, and let life roll on? What would be the problem then?
    I see none...

lol true history has been suppressed and rewritten beyond recognition, especially in the last 2 centuries, the result is what we have today - ignorance and a lack of understanding the real issues.......
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    the fact the Khazars converted to Judaism contradicts the very idea that you can only be born into Jewish faith, there's just too many things about the jews that doesn't make sense and that's why i am dubious about certain elements..........doesn't make me anti-semitic, anti-jewish, or any other crap you can think of......

I wrote about Jewish conversion in the other thread. It'd do you good to read it.
  • Options
    well either it is or it isn't, no wishy-washy bullshit which is it? which other thread was this, i haven't got time to trawl the boards....
  • Options
    see, wtf? how can you have jewish blood, i don't have christian blood.......someone clarify pls.
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    see, wtf? how can you have jewish blood, i don't have christian blood.......someone clarify pls.

Being a people and all.
  • Options
    i don't get it, it's like the jews have several versions of beliefs and just pick one as it suits them........so they are a people (how can followers of a religion be a people).......i know jews AS referred to in the bible are a people (judean) but they were not religious so you can't compare the two........
  • Options
    Jews have throughout the times refered to themselves as a people. Also, genetically it must be so, being that there are certain blood diseases only occuring within people with, just that, Jewish blood.
  • Options
    Yoooooooooo I Love Rave Music Politics Dpoens;'t Interest Me Fuck Politics Up The Rave Tyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    so you're saying if you take two random jews off the street their blood will be related...........? how can that be if some are of middle eastern origin and some eastern european? so some might share the same blood but some won't......and please enlighten me what diseases solely plague the jews, i've never heard of this......
  • Options
    Don't know their names. It is true though.
  • Options
    not too mention converts who become jews.........do they get a blood transfusion??? it's not making sense.....
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    not too mention converts who become jews.........do they get a blood transfusion??? it's not making sense.....
    They would usually marry Jews...
  • Options
    but that isn't a pre-requisite and they could even marry another converted jew.........so how can you maintain that even if jews once had a bloodline that it hasn't been mixed beyond recognition and that some jews out there don't have 'jewish blood', whatever that is.......
  • Options
    its a fucked up world, i'd rather see the person as they are, i know you'd get angry if i called a jew a wanker but i'd only call a jew a wanker if i thought they were a wanker, not because they are a jew, you have to be careful in this world too much.
  • Options
    Of course not all share blood or genes or whatever. For instance, my cousin, is adopted from Ukraine.
    But it doesn't hold back the fact that Jews are in general considered to be a people.
  • Options
    Of course not all share blood or genes or whatever. For instance, my cousin, is adopted from Ukraine.
    But it doesn't hold back the fact that Jews are in general considered to be a people.

of course they are but i think thats all they should be consifdere as, equals, alot of jews get offended, including you when we say something wrong about the jewish community or establishment, we have a right to condemn, it's all part of the debating process.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    of course they are but i think thats all they should be consifdere as, equals, alot of jews get offended, including you when we say something wrong about the jewish community or establishment, we have a right to condemn, it's all part of the debating process.

Where?
  • Options
    i get what you're saying but it's very misleading to say one minute that jews are a people and this can be genetically proven, and the next to say well of course not everyone is blood-related.........take me for instance i am half german and half indian but because i have grown up in england most of my life i feel british.......i have a british passport, but i don't have english blood do i? so am i english or am i half indian/german?.......what i'm saying is that what all jews have in common is their religion, not their blood (although some might be related)..........so really jews just call themselves a people to further their ideals and agenda, there is no factual evidence.
  • Options
    did you know ...jesus foretold the destruction of THE temple jeruesalem ...THE temple ...why it wasuch a horrific thing to the jewish people of the day was cos ...it held the birth and death records of every jew alive in the earth basicaly.
    meaning ...if it was destroyed ...no jew would be able to trace his ancestry ...not one person would be able to claim a line to david ...or abraham ...a seriously devastating blow.
    no one could ever say he was the messiah again ...becuase the messiah needed credentials ...would need them today ...he would have to be in the bloodline of david.
    when the temple WAS destroyed ...impossible for there to be another messiah ...big important stuff!
    basicaly ...jesus making that prediction ...or threat as it may have been percieved ...was why they shot him.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Right... well that's nice for you...

Get your head out of your arse and stop being so patronising! :chin:
  • Options
    ...was why they shot him.
    You been reading the Street Bible again?

FYI, ulcerative colitis is more common in Jewish populations. And there are other weird and wonderful diseases that Jewish populations are more likely to suffer from.

I must also point out the irony of secular Jews claiming Israel as a homeland based on what the Torah says.
  • Options
    Still propogating the same old anti-semitic crap eh Amira?

Funny, I would have thought youd be banned by now...
    please point out how exectly that is "anti-semitic crap" cos i dont see how it is
  • Options
    Get your head out of your arse and stop being so patronising! :chin:
    no.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    no.

Thats cos its permanently wedged there. Right?