Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Woe is me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was out the over night, and this girl from Saudi Arabia hit on me. I don't like darkies, but she was really persistent, and so after a few hours i told her i was gay, and then the guy next to me heard and started kissing me, and i really really enjoyed it. Does this mean i'm gay, I'm so so confused, please help.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stfu
    what's stfu mean?
    Dan Brown wrote:
    what's stfu mean?

it means shut the fuck up and the sooner you get outta here the better you racist twat, get out the fuck.
    Dan Brown wrote:
    I don't like darkies.

fuckin wank face you are.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Idiot.
    It means that you're gay, yes. But you can learn to live with this, to enjoy it, to love it. As soon as you kiss another person of the same sex, and enjoy it, it means you are ultimately gay. I'm not sure whether or not you're ready for it - you're in for some big changes. But soon you'll discover it's the best way for you :)

Hope that helps :)
    Dan Brown wrote:
    I was out the over night, and this girl from Saudi Arabia hit on me. I don't like darkies, but she was really persistent, and so after a few hours i told her i was gay, and then the guy next to me heard and started kissing me, and i really really enjoyed it. Does this mean i'm gay, I'm so so confused, please help.

yes, this means that you are 62.8% gay.

But I shouldn't worry about it, you're 100% wanker.
    Mist wrote:
    yes, this means that you are 62.8% gay.

But I shouldn't worry about it, you're 100% wanker.

To be honest, my calculations indicated slightly higher findings - about 64.74232 :( What formulae did you use?
    Doofay wrote:
    To be honest, my calculations indicated slightly higher findings - about 64.74232 :( What formulae did you use?

There is a slight vagueness in my calculation because he said "after a few hours". I had to guess what figure "few" represented to put into my gayness equation.
    Mist wrote:
    There is a slight vagueness in my calculation because he said "after a few hours". I had to guess what figure "few" represented to put into my gayness equation.

Ahh, i had the same problem. I made a calculated guess that, as the series goes, "an" being singular, "couple" implying two, and "few" coming after that, that he meant 3-4 hours. Using this, i averaged it out at around 3 hours, 27 minutes and fifteen seconds. I used this in my formulae to work it out.

He needs to give us more information so we can come up with a definate gayness percentage though. Sadly, he's been banned, but hopefully he'll re-register with a new username.
    Doofay wrote:
    Ahh, i had the same problem. I made a calculated guess that, as the series goes, "an" being singular, "couple" implying two, and "few" coming after that, that he meant 3-4 hours. Using this, i averaged it out at around 3 hours, 27 minutes and fifteen seconds. I used this in my formulae to work it out.

He needs to give us more information so we can come up with a definate gayness percentage though. Sadly, he's been banned, but hopefully he'll re-register with a new username.

I expect he will. I for one will be looking out for him, and more of his insightful posts.
    Mist wrote:
    I expect he will. I for one will be looking out for him, and more of his insightful posts.

Agreed. I feel he has a valid succession of contributions to these discussion boards, and since his banning, he has been sorely missed.
    I agree, that racist bastard sucked my cock good.
    lil dood wrote:
    I agree, that racist bastard sucked my cock good.
    I'm taking that as the cock on your head :/