Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tolerance with MDMA

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

My friend took 1.5 normal MDMA pills two days ago and achieved the desired effects . He was wondering how much more MDMA he would need to consume to experience similar effects if he were to use MDMA again tonight.
Thanks for your help.

Victor

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    victorH wrote:
    Hello,

My friend took 1.5 normal MDMA pills two days ago and achieved the desired effects . He was wondering how much more MDMA he would need to consume to experience similar effects if he were to use MDMA again tonight.
    Thanks for your help.

Victor

1.72 pills.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just eat one at first, then go from there...have a few at hand.
    your tolerance level does't change immediately, it takes a while but in a few more goes he'll need two and so on, i've got to the stage where i need more than 7 to get me proper fucked but thats me.
    But 'cuz they're so cheep you can afford to nail 10+.... if you we're over in the States or Austrailia you wouldn't be taking those many... some of us have taken way in excess but if you are popping pills like sweets everyweek you are only asking for trouble.... take a break.
    They should try not to use them that often. Your brain only has a certain amount of serotonin [stuff thats released by pills], and taking them too often will make it hard on your brain. Theres no scientific formula as to how many they need to take, different for different people, but if they stagger how many they take then itll be easier to work out.

Tell em to ease off them, ideally to once a month if possible for good effects every time, but basically don't go taking hundereds.

[For the record i don't take them :p]
    Nash wrote:
    But 'cuz they're so cheep you can afford to nail 10+.... if you we're over in the States or Austrailia you wouldn't be taking those many... some of us have taken way in excess but if you are popping pills like sweets everyweek you are only asking for trouble.... take a break.

i was talking to some aussie dude on the net once and he said they pay $25 for an E, i was like what the fuck, he thought i was gettig ripped off with crap pills cos i could get them for so cheap, well is supose the quality of pills here aren't overly great but you still get a buzz of them, better than paying 25 snoop for one anyway.
    I'd say 90% of the pills i've ever taken contained a good dose of MDMA and for no more than a few quid...
    But this brings problems, as most of us know when you feel the effects drop off and you have a pocket full of pills it's not like you are going to say "fuck, i'm not dropping anymore..." They are that cheap i've thrown pills at people who have wanted them in the past...

Back on topic... just don't do them often, if you are you really need to consider taking a break... if you're mates feel like nailing them everyweek then take a step back and say no, i'll leave it for afew months and enjoy the high much better...
    I've gone over 4 months and i'm thanking myself for it, and I will leave the next time for a special occasion... i've grown out of taking them every few weeks... it takes it's toll.
    Nash wrote:
    I'd say 90% of the pills i've ever taken contained a good dose of MDMA and for no more than a few quid...
    But this brings problems, as most of us know when you feel the effects drop off and you have a pocket full of pills it's not like you are going to say "fuck, i'm not dropping anymore..." They are that cheap i've thrown pills at people who have wanted them in the past...

Back on topic... just don't do them often, if you are you really need to consider taking a break... if you're mates feel like nailing them everyweek then take a step back and say no, i'll leave it for afew months and enjoy the high much better...
    I've gone over 4 months and i'm thanking myself for it, and I will leave the next time for a special occasion... i've grown out of taking them every few weeks... it takes it's toll.

yea i know, you can go on a night out with 7 pills, give 3 away but end up eating 8 cos other people are giving you them aswell, i love sharng the buzz and i love getting it back, how much do you buy pills for anyway, £3 if you're buying singles but £2-£2.50 if you're buying in bulk, even cheaper if you're getting over a hundred, thats why people give them away
    yea i spent a couple of weeks there a while back sorting my head out but sometimes you spend the whole week saying you hate them then on a friday night you just can't resist the buzz sometimes.
    They are £2 from who I get them off, and then if you buy in large amounts 50p to £1. They can seriously go down that low, as much as a chocky bar, crazy really.
    I clubs afew years ago 3 - 4 quid but they we're from people wanting to make a bit of a profit... not that you can make much from pills tbh.
    Yeh after a binge the thought of taking them again makes me feel sick.... that's one of the reasons i'm leaving them off for awhile.... and hopefully.... will be like one of the first times I experienced the drug.. perhaps.
    Nash wrote:
    They are £2 from who I get them off, and then if you buy in large amounts 50p to £1. They can seriously go down that low, as much as a chocky bar, crazy really.
    I clubs afew years ago 3 - 4 quid but they we're from people wanting to make a bit of a profit... not that you can make much from pills tbh.
    Yeh after a binge the thought of taking them again makes me feel sick.... that's one of the reasons i'm leaving them off for awhile.... and hopefully.... will be like one of the first times I experienced the drug.. perhaps.

even though i haven't toke crack i;'ve heard stories that every time after you take it you're trying ot re-capture the same buzz as the first time. e's are the same, the first time i took them i connected with everything, i still get a clah buzz but i predict the buzz now, it's not a new ex[perience and now you take up to 10- a night trying to get the same buzz as the furst time but it's nevewr the same its fucked up. i'm pissed right npow, bottle of bucke and 4 tins, different than the e buzz but not something i prefer.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Crack is nice every time. Thats the truth and obviously thats part of the reason why people fuck themselves up on it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Crack is nice every time. Thats the truth and obviously thats part of the reason why people fuck themselves up on it.

silly bastards, who's from the streets not half of you'se anyway.
    Just eat the e and drink the buckfast..i'm pretty drunk and otu of it..had buckfast and pints of magners, lots of ttoking... happy days :)
    It's bad for you. talk to frank. he'll sort you out.
    Dan Brown wrote:
    It's bad for you. talk to frank. he'll sort you out.

bad for you??? being a sober boy al your life is boring, mundane, live a little please.
    In reference to the first question, you could take 100 and it still wouldnt be the same.

Once a week is pushing it, doing them days apart is pointless, you wont get the proper effect at all.