Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

returning the favour...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, im 18 and never had been in a a serious relationahip until now. My boyfriend fingered me last night, lasted ages, and it was very clear he know exactly what to do :yes: was wondering whether he got any pleasure out of it, as he seemed more than happy to for the rest of the night, and i almost felt bad! so i obvisually want to recipricate the favour, i rekon i know the basics (i hope!), but has anybody got any tips on keeping it interesting, or just good for that matter as I really dont want to be too crap after he was so good :) Thanks!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There's a thread, probably several, around here somewhere on oral technique, do a search.
    You can't really go that wrong. Listen to what he says whilst you're doing things and adapt accordingly. Don't be too hard or too soft unless he says so, and if you're intending to give him a long hand job then consider getting something to lube him up with.

And yes, men get pleasure out of fingering (etc) their girlfriends.
    most men get so excited that they are getting a bj anyway....they arent too bothered about technique - as long as udont hurt.
    I love to finger my girlfriend, she loves it sooooo much and it makes me feel so proud of myself :D lol. So yeh i admit i love pleasing her because then i know shes happy and getting what she wants.

As for returning the favour.....guys are quite easy to please. Lots of guys adore head and handjobs plus they are pretty easy to do.

I suggest that when you return the favour just start off simply giving him a wank, he will appreciate it trust me. Then if things get really steemy you could give him head....Never know he might return that bit as well ;)