Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Actimel flavoured cum.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yo, funny thing here, i once got a blow job off my mates sister, and afterwards (she swallowed) she goes " do u drink actimel " , i was like yeah y ? she goes cos ur spunk tasted like it !!! i was in hysterics.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you may have stumbled upon their secret ingredient. I've always said that drinking actimel is as enjoyable as blowing a sailor but I had no idea that's how it was made! That's where all the friendly bacteria comes from!
    <--- feels ill

been buying it on buy one get one free at tesco
    hahaha thats hillarious!

Have never noticed the taste? I quite like cum but actimel...not really my thing quite YUK lol
    and what did your mate say about this??
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You seem to be a bit obsessed by cum at the moment.
    Try eating Jaffa Cakes for a while as well then get your missus to get busy down stairs.
    And all you ever talk about is ... cum ... why exactly?
    That's quite a worrying thought....My friend once told me NEVER to swallow after someone had been drinking Jack Daniels :yuck:
    Why? Whats the difference. Cant be any worse than swollowing when the guy in question has eaten curry 8 nights in a row.
    never tried Actimel :)

Tell you what smells like cum, its my 'glass cupboard' i think my mum uses some cheap dishwasher tablet. when i open the cupboard it reaks!
    My friend ate some under-ripe brie yesterday and told me that tastes like it, too... Can't say I'm an expert myself...
    That's interesting. Banana's meant to flavour it nicely, too. If you like banana, that is.

Speaking of which, off-topic, I'm currently drying a banana skin for smoking purposes. Anybody know - am I wasting my time?
    That's interesting. Banana's meant to flavour it nicely, too. If you like banana, that is.

Speaking of which, off-topic, I'm currently drying a banana skin for smoking purposes. Anybody know - am I wasting my time?

If I remember correctly...

It is possible to get a 'high' from bananas (wonder if that's where the phrase 'Go bananas' comes from? :-) )

Anyway, to have any real effect you need more than just one... though I forget now...
    dont smoke banana skin!
    u will feel sooooooooooooooo bad after the inital high, u will not like the down lol
    lexijb wrote:
    dont smoke banana skin!
    u will feel sooooooooooooooo bad after the inital high, u will not like the down lol
    thanks4info.gif