Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Work from home

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!

I'm trying hard to find some sort of flexible work from home; using the computer either inputting data, proof-reading, editing etc etc. I am studying for my A levels and would like a little extra income as I don't currently work. Any one got any ideas of where to look for these kinds of jobs? I don't want to set up my own busisness or anything- just be able to sit for a few hours and do something (menial or interesting!)

I would love to work for a charitable organisation but really need paying- anyone got any contacts/links/ideas or where to get this sort of work? I've done the normal route of looking in the local papers etc Most online things only seem to have 'proper' jobs and not work form homes?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    working from home jobs are very hard to come by

good luck in finding one though :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can do nearly anything working from home, but you usually need some qualifications or experience first, or to have made a name for yourself in a certain field. I would doubt you could just start up working from home without any of the above esp. in the fields you have mentioned. I mean I spend some of my time designing themes online - but I don't get paid for it, even though there is a market for it. Depending on what other expeience you have though, it could be possible, so good luck in trying. ;)