Home Drink & Drugs

Green Love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Just wondering if any1 has heard of a pill called green love?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It might help if you gave us the rough area in which its for sale, its looks, size etc.

    www.pillreports.com might be able to help you, though its only a guide and wont tell you exactly.

    Testing your pills would be a good idea.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It was tiny round and green, no pattern, got it from Cardiff in Wales.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Search through the UK and Ireland section on pillreports, i think i've seen that pill on there before, not too sure though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crazy lady wrote:
    It was tiny round and green, no pattern, got it from Cardiff in Wales.

    How tiny, if its considerably smaller than usual it might be 2CB, but thats a complete guess and its highly unlikely.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you can never tell really, i've had loads of types and they're all different, like i've had 3 seperate types of mitzis and they were all a different buzz.
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    You are right Shogun, it is there, on page 2 in the UK & Ireland section, but no-one has tested it and there are conflicting reports on what might be in it. Have you had one Crazy lady?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes a mate gave me one a while back and I was zombiefied! I just sat there for ages fasinated by watching myself move my hand really slowly. Everything seemed to be really slow and calm.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crazy lady wrote:
    Yes a mate gave me one a while back and I was zombiefied! I just sat there for ages fasinated by watching myself move my hand really slowly. Everything seemed to be really slow and calm.

    Could be any mix of things then, but doesnt sound like MDMA.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    Could be any mix of things then, but doesnt sound like MDMA.

    How could it not be? Someone sitting there zombied out...going ohh eee aaaa maannn whatttss goinggg onnn, i'm fucccked.

    Was it really calm the whole way throughout the duration of the pill?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:
    How could it not be? Someone sitting there zombied out...going ohh eee aaaa maannn whatttss goinggg onnn, i'm fucccked.

    Was it really calm the whole way throughout the duration of the pill?

    i think bong is on about the drug called MDMA not the shit we get in pills.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know..but people act 'normal' on mdma too...and maybe the person just had a small dose of it, no one can tell what was in the pill.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mayb it was because it was my first pill? Yer I was zombiefied from start to end! Didnt want to dance or anything, I just wanted to sit down and watch everthing.

    Im planning on doing pills again this weekend but I dont want the same thing to happen, I wanna be hyper and not zombiefied!

    Only thing is I cant test my pills!
  • JadedJaded back for more Posts: 2,682
    Crazy lady, have you had a read through TheSite's information on ecstasy? It has some information on how to take pills safely that may be of interest to you.

    There is also a book available to read online called E is for Ecstasy that goes in to a lot of detail about how e affects your body.

    Take care and find out as much as you can if you are going to take it again.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crazy lady wrote:
    Mayb it was because it was my first pill? Yer I was zombiefied from start to end! Didnt want to dance or anything, I just wanted to sit down and watch everthing.

    Im planning on doing pills again this weekend but I dont want the same thing to happen, I wanna be hyper and not zombiefied!

    Only thing is I cant test my pills!

    pills make me want to react to the music in some form, not neceserily by dancing, you'll love the music better but dancing is your choice to that love, speed now actually makes you hyperactive and go mad but you don't get the loved up "fuck i'm out of it" buzz, well i didn't anyway.
Sign In or Register to comment.