Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Freeeze NYPD!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just wondering want to get out of England and i want to join the NYPD (Ney York Police Department), has anyone got any infomation how i can?, do i have to be in the UK police first and for how many years etc., any documents i need?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I imagine you'd need to be a US citizen first?
    just wondering want to get out of England and i want to join the NYPD (New York Police Department), has anyone got any infomation how i can?, do i have to be in the UK police first and for how many years etc., any documents i need?

Are you really serious about this ?

Anyway i found something for you so have a read of This

Thats the basics of it to be honest.

The best thing to do for getting a visa is to get a job before you go over their as they can get you a, working visa i think thats what its called anyway, if its not then i'm still sure they can get you a visa either way.

also try having a read on the Us embassy uk website

and just for good measure heres a link to the NYPD website career info : Here

:) Hope thats helpful to you.
    just wondering want to get out of England and i want to join the NYPD (Ney York Police Department), has anyone got any infomation how i can?, do i have to be in the UK police first and for how many years etc., any documents i need?

every childs dream...... :eek:
    So you could make ur posts up to 6,854 BritJames :)

Aye, every childs dream, having a gun aint it :)

I am kinda serious, i dont want tolive in the UK, and i am to dumb to be anything else.