Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

gone. just like that

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I live in shared accomodation and have become really good friends with a few people who i live with.

Me and one of the guys have become like best mates and practacally surgically attached at the hip. We both went home for christmas and when i came back he wasnt here. didnt think it was that strange cos he didnt really like it up here and stays at home as long as he possibly can before coming back up so i never thort anything of it.

anyway he's just knocked on my door to say bye because he has come to move all his things out and was going back down south cos he hated it so much up here.

i really was speachless so just hugged him and then he jumped in the van and drove off.

i have realised now that i dont have his number (i never needed it as we lived in the same house) or any way of contacting him at all and im just so gutted that i have lost my best mate.

i dunno what i want people to say as it really doesnt seem like that much of a situation.

just needed to vent as no one else in the house really knew him so they wont understand what im on about.

Comments

• Options
    Thats pretty harsh, maybe you could try track him down (in a non stalker kind of way), if you know his last name and where he lives you should be able to find a home phone number for his house.
  • Options
    write him a note and see if your accomedation office will forward it?
  • Options
    its private rent so i cant do the accomodation office thing and iv just bumped into the landlord to see if he has a forwarding address but he says he duznt and wont give me his phone numberor send him mine or anything,

as for tracking him down an kent is a very big place,

sorry not meaning to be negative with ur sugestions. thanx
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    its private rent so i cant do the accomodation office thing and iv just bumped into the landlord to see if he has a forwarding address but he says he duznt and wont give me his phone numberor send him mine or anything,

What a miserable git!!!

Apart from that I really dont know what else you could do, sorry
  • Options
    what about his course people?
  • Options
    i dont know any of them, but one of the guys from upstairs is on a similar corse and was in a few of his lectures so i mite see if he can get his no.

i just dont want to seem like a psyco stalker lol
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    i dont know any of them, but one of the guys from upstairs is on a similar corse and was in a few of his lectures so i mite see if he can get his no.

i just dont want to seem like a psyco stalker lol

Nobody else in any of the other rooms good mates with him?

I'm sure someone will have his number, if not as someone else suggested try their local phone book.
  • Options
    problem with the phone book is u need to know the adress and or parents names.

try some of your other flatmates, someone must have his number
  • Options
    problem with the phone book is u need to know the adress and or parents names.

try some of your other flatmates, someone must have his number

Aye, but if she has a rough idea, it should be kay.
  • Options
    if u were good mates he might get in touch with u.
  • Options
    if ye were such good mates - why didnt he give u some contact details - seems a bit strange - maybe he just wants to be left alone. sorry if that seems a bit harsh.
  • Options
    yay have got in and theres a note shoved under my door that he had left with someone else in the house cos he thort he wasnt going to see me (i only just got in as he was leaving) so im feelin a bit better.

Newbie thats what i was thinkin thats why i was so pissed off but never mind everything is ok in the end. well kinda im still not gonna see my mate very often but hey atleast i can chat to him now :D
  • Options
    horray!
  • Options
    Well what about internet finding him by his name, because i mean i met someone on holiday this summer in Greece and we never got around to swaping numbers or anything, and he somehow managed to track me down on the internet, all he new about me was my name.
    surely if he managed to find me after meeting in another country there will be away of you getting some contact with this boy? :)