Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acid Mushrooms and Pills

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:
    It still would be better if you can still remain able to walk into shops and purchase Class A drugs. :D

one day....
    SOPH1A wrote:
    one day....

Maybe one day, but not in our lifetime....
    SOPH1A wrote:
    one day....

It'd take away half the buzz off drugs if you were able to just walk into a shop and buy them, the whole drug scene would totally change and it wouldn't be good at all.
    may as well be able to these days tho eh?

There's only a couple of big time E dealers in our city and we go to one of them, he basically stands in this subway tunnel all night and all we have to do is go down to him, dont even have to ring him.

Yea.
    Shogun wrote:
    It still would be better if you can still remain able to walk into shops and purchase Class A drugs. :D

It'd take away half the buzz off drugs if you were able to just walk into a shop and buy them, the whole drug scene would totally change and it wouldn't be good at all.

im confused, you contradicted yourself
    SOPH1A wrote:
    im confused, you contradicted yourself

The second post there was at 3.37am, i was out and was only in and talking shite.

It would be better in way though to keep them illegal, no doubt if drugs were legal the government would control them so much that the illegal drug trade would continue, if there were licensed places for selling drugs i'm sure they wouldn't let you walk in and buy 10 pills at 3am in the morning, supply an ounce of hash within 5 minutes, no questions asked, they'd be too worried about people taking too many drugs, the drug dealer dosen't ask questions, just there supplying a demand, drugs won't work legally.

Too many mad bas t ards and the government isn't going to give us the amount of drugs we eat on the weekends in one go.
    Shogun wrote:
    Too many mad bas t ards and the government isn't going to give us the amount of drugs we eat on the weekends in one go.

:lol: hahaha thats so true
    Personally I have no problem with drugs being illegal, me and my friends just go down to the haight every or every other weekend and just get what we need, it's all good. there are practiacally no cops there and you can find pretty much anything you want.
    sleepyjo69 wrote:
    Personally I have no problem with drugs being illegal, me and my friends just go down to the haight every or every other weekend and just get what we need, it's all good. there are practiacally no cops there and you can find pretty much anything you want.

Haight-Ashbury?? Thats fucking awesome. We just learnt about that...