Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

messing around or being serious??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, bit of a weird one. well i kinda hooked up with this pretty amazing girl on new years eve. anyway, one thing led to another we went our seperate ways. exchanged numbers and eventually we were happily texting and chatting away. then about 3 weeks ago she sent a text saying "sorry but me and my ex fiancee have decided to give it another go, sorry if you think ive messed you around etc..."

i thought nothing more of it and shrugged it off. kinda left it at that. well recently ive been getting texts off her asking if im ok etc.. but been kinda ignoring and still getting em all the same.

what you think, was she actually engaged at the time and just messing around behind his back?? honestly interested??

what to do now, cos im not the sort of guy to eat another guys chips if you know what i mean.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    like text back and say yes i'm fine thanx.
    no she aint texting for anyother reason than to make sure she hasn't hurt you in some irepairable way ...it would be the polite thing to do and oh so simple ...
    May be she has been texting you "asking if you are ok" to check out she hasn't hurt you?! May be she just wants to be friends and thats why she is texting?! or May be she wants to see you again?!
    It's impossible to say.
    And the only way you are going to get to know is if you find out for yourself.
    :)
    hehe, hurt me?? i only met the girl once on a drunken new years eve! oh well nothing to lose by texting her back i suppose!! lets see what happens.