Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Changing Study?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi there,

bascialyl I've been off school since before Christmas and totally re-evaluating everything. At the mo I'm studying full-time at my local school in their 6th form doing Egnlish Lit, Sociology, Psychology and General Studies.

I've been off ill and am now getting better- albeit with a permanent and very real fear of vomiting.

Really feel I would like to be in a situation where I could get up, study, go into town, go out for lucnh- bascially organise my own timetable.

School seems to be a full-time only thing...so don't know how I could work this? Any ideas? Advice?

I'm generaly unhappy with how stressed I get during term-time; I'm sure it contribtuted to my getting ill and it doesn't make me happy...missed all my January AS exams too; I really like my school- but I don't know if I can continue to attend full-time without being unhappy/running myself into an early grave!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments