Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Growing marijuana.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sigh.

fantastic possibilities and whatnot. :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well obviously what you are suggesting is illegal, so you wouldnt be actually admiting this would you.

50W isnt anywhere near enough, you will need at least a few hundred, ideally more than that.

As for types, good breeds are much of a much-ness I think. It comes down to the treatment and budding of the plant, that makes the big difference.
    What light source are you using? 50W, I'm guessing flourescent?

As regard to seeds, peoples opinions are going to be different. Don't think there's one universally accepted strain of sativa that's hardier than the rest, though I may be wrong. Search into google for something like 'pot seeds' and you'll find a few decent sites, don't know if it's allowed to post direct links up on here.

Also you do know the seeds you buy arn't all going to be female, you'll have to be very careful and watch for any signs of male plants emerging and seperate them from the female. That is of course unless you're willing to pay the extra £50 or whatever for the 100% feminised seeds. Though I don't know how true that claim is..

They only grow as well as the light you've got them under, don't expect miracles under a 50W flourescent tube. If I was you I'd look into a HID or HPS lighting set up, they range from about 200W upwards, if you can afford it. The results will justify the expense though, the rays these lights give off are far more suited to the needs of a growing plants as a pose to that of flourescent/incandescent lights, much of which will be wasted on a plant.
    Ive just found a pretty good site that i believe may be based around scotland. Also i have just recalled there being a hydropnic shop near me called canna-gro.

I am purely after information. :chin:

z0ma, you can buy femanised seeds cant you? thats what i am reading anyways. And bongbudda, indeed..the lighting was my problem and incidently the crux of this...ill have to ponder this one.

Thanks for the info and whatnot. :)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    This is getting to the point where there is a little too much information about the undertaking of something illegal. There are plenty of websites to get this information from, it is against TheSite guidelines to have instructions on how to go about cultivating or processing drugs. Cheers.
    You can buy feminised seeds yeah, but expect to pay a lot more for them than regular seeds. Also like I said I'm not 100% on the validity of the claim.

I wouldn't bother with a hydroponics set up if this is your first time, they're expensive and are meant to be really hard to maintain and keep functioning. Stick to the traditional pot & soil method.

But definitely look into a high pressure sodium light, they're the best you can get on the market for growing I think, if not definitely up there. You'll be able to pick up a decent one (250W, if not more) for about £150 brand new, obviously less second hand.

ETA: Oops sorry LadyJade. :blush:
    :eek2:
    Yeah apologies, probably shouldn't be discussed.

x.beepbeep: There's a website, don't know if you've seen it or not but it's very, very good and has pretty much everything you'll need to know. Don't know if I'm allowed to link to it, but it's called 'Overgrow'. Shouldn't be too hard to find.. :p

Look in the FAQ and I'm sure they'll have the answer to any of your queries.
    fair enough, mod. :angel:

z0ma, yeah i agree with the hydroponics and i have heard the hassle with them. It was just lighting i was interested in.

thank you again, out. :)
    :lol::lol::lol:
    You can buy feminised seeds yeah, but expect to pay a lot more for them than regular seeds. Also like I said I'm not 100% on the validity of the claim.
    :eek2:
    x.beepbeep: There's a website, don't know if you've seen it or not but it's very, very good and has pretty much everything you'll need to know. Don't know if I'm allowed to link to it, but it's called 'Overgrow'. Shouldn't be too hard to find..
    Yeah apologies, probably shouldn't be discussed.
    z0ma, yeah i agree with the hydroponics and i have heard the hassle with them. It was just lighting i was interested in.

thank you again, out.

this has to be the biggest example of cheek i've seen on here for a while :D
    Its slightly foolhardy too, just because puff is class C doesnt mean the police have stopped doing anything about it.

The possible sentances are still the same.
    I'm squeaky clean, honest guv. :razz:

Nah I'm sorry LadyJade, bit out of line possibly? I'm sure x.beepbeep will sort you out though? :p
    ooo errr.

I think ill just buy a beer. :p
    Nah I'm sorry LadyJade, bit out of line possibly? I'm sure x.beepbeep will sort you out though?

you just dont stop DO YOU :impissed: im going to have to reconsider which of my new respectable middle class uni freinds i introduce you to @ HTID, i dont want them running away with the idea that i operate with to many dodgy fuckers like you :D :angel:
    Its slightly foolhardy too, just because puff is class C doesnt mean the police have stopped doing anything about it.

:yes:
    OK OK, I'll stop. :o Can see visions of a warning PM coming through..

And ohhh, the middle-class uni type you say? Young, naive and impressionable!? Give me a few hours to work on them, eh?.. :chin:
    z0ma wrote:
    And ohhh, the middle-class uni type you say? Young, naive and impressionable!? Give me a few hours to work on them, eh?.. :chin:

You evil bastard, Martin, dont let your mates anywhere near this dodgy fuck.
    I'm beginning to come around to Bong's way of thinking about you Zoma, its just lucky that I realised you started posting before I had finished posting the warning, or you would be in for a lashing.
    i may very well not...dodgy git :D

(incidently i've already been named dell-boy since i got here) :yes:

...i shall leave you to draw your own conclusions over that one...:D
    LadyJade wrote:
    I'm beginning to come around to Bong's way of thinking about you Zoma, QUOTE]

And about time! He's been sneeking his way into people's lives on here too long.
    1)Shogun...2)Turlough...3)Zoma...TheSite.org's...

AXIS OF SCHINIDE

a trinity of terror and treachery which threatens to hijack the moral character of the nation and turn it into an orgy of chemically fuelled depravity...also windows cleaned :D
    Well certainly those two dodgy irish gits do lower the tone, but they arent comparable with that droplet of human scum that is z0ma.
    :D... did anyone see the Monkey Dust where the two irish blokes were trying to sell plutonium...so reminded me of them :D
    You're so right, that is them I think, I can totally imagine them doing that.
    bongbudda wrote:
    You're so right, that is them I think, I can totally imagine them doing that.

£26 million bank job anyone....
    Maybe you're right, its a stupid enough plan to be them.
    LadyJade wrote:
    I'm beginning to come around to Bong's way of thinking about you Zoma, its just lucky that I realised you started posting before I had finished posting the warning, or you would be in for a lashing.

You think I'm the scum of the earth as well!?

Well that's just charming isn't it? :o

But point taken about giving out techniques on the board, it's still illegal and all that. And I was reading something on another bulletin board about a group of people who posted quite openly about the drug-related antics, and the police became involved and allegedly some arrests were made. Be afraid, be very afraid. :nervous:

And you're a fine one to talk bong, just lucky these people don't know what you really get upto in your spare time eh? I see you're still surfing the boards. Arn't you supposed to be out loitering around the local school gates??
    z0ma wrote:
    Arn't you supposed to be out loitering around the local school gates??

I've told you before, someone is going to sell those kids rocks, so why shouldnt I be the one to make the money. Under 10's have a lot of money these days.