Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why hate the Jews?

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think we had a chechnya thread. Just so you don't get disheartened, keep looking.
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    I think we had a Chechnya thread. Just so you don't get disheartened, keep looking.

According to the search, Chechnya was last mentioned in athread in 2002.....

It's nice that leel's gonna start one. Unless of course leel's only interest in Chechnya is pretending that cos Russia is colonising Chechnya, that makes Israel's ongoing genocidal programme a - ok.......

:chin:
    According to the search, Chechnya was last mentioned in athread in 2002.....

The search function is fucked after the board upgrade (at least it needs to be operated in another way than before or something like that). I have commented on this in the thread in anything goes dedicated to problems with the "new board" by Jim V :)
    Thanks for replying freethepeeps, although I wonder why you thought I might be addressing you amongst others, hehe. Care to answer my question about a disproportionate interest in Palestinian suffering given the totality of global human suffering? I don't know if the internal search engine works, but we all know Israel/Palestine is a favourite issue of yours, and the volume of your posts concerning other international villains and victims will be dwarfed by your posts about I/P. So mathematics dictate your concern is disproportionate and selective. So why? I offered fashion, favouritism, innocent bias, and knowing bias as possible reasons. You'll offer some other excuse, but it will be an 'excuse' because your motive is fashion. Sorry for my arrogance in knowing you better than you'll admit yourself, but we reveal ourselves by our posts and you reek of the far left bias against Israel. Reek! Best of motives, and I have much in common, but be a little more "even-handed and global" if you don't want to get called for it. Peace.
    Of course not every anti-Israel voice is so innocent....