Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is he being gay back?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seconded
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    goddog2 wrote:
    Ok well i've been wising up through them links and elsewhere.. thanks!

I would like to rewind and ask your opinions on a small but maybe significant issue. after he passed out i gave him i was worried about him, i stayed next to him. Checked he was still breathing, and listened to his heart beat.. i stayed with for 2/3 hours and tried waking him etc by calling his name and making him sit up, but it was about 3 hours later when he did come around... he noticed his belt and trousers were undone, he did them up without any questions and without any kind of worry and then i walked him home. He didn't need any assistance so i guess he was soberish by this point, i just wonder whether he may be able to remember waking up seing his belt afterwards, since he seemed sober enough to walk home... and also at the time when he noticed??!!

if you're going to edit out the incriminating sentences that bong and i have just read, then you should really correct your grammar too. "after he passed out i gave him i was worried about him"?? and you ought to take out the belt undone bit too.

ETA and fiend seems to have read it too.