Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does she like me?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DO IT!
  • Options
    I think I'm being taunted.

I haven't phoned her for one reason or another.

Today I went into town with my mum. On our way back to the bus stop, I see the girl I'm talking about.

She smiles at me and gives me a wave before jumping on the bus and disapearing down the road.

The reason I didn't phone was because I felt I left it too late. She left work two weeks ago.

But considering I saw her today it wouldn't seem that odd if I phoned her tomorrow. Or would that freak you out?
  • Options
    Wat_Tambor wrote:
    I think I'm being taunted.

I haven't phoned her for one reason or another.

Today I went into town with my mum. On our way back to the bus stop, I see the girl I'm talking about.

She smiles at me and gives me a wave before jumping on the bus and disapearing down the road.

The reason I didn't phone was because I felt I left it too late. She left work two weeks ago.

But considering I saw her today it wouldn't seem that odd if I phoned her tomorrow. Or would that freak you out?

Just do it! :thumb:

I wrote out a ncie big reply their but realised i may sound like a right tool so stuff it :p
  • Options
    stop bleeding worrying so much! :no:
  • Options
    Stop fannying about and just do it.

If she asks how she got your number, lie and say it was one off her mates.

Least it'll set the ball rolling, eh?