Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mdma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the best way to measure out doses of a gram of MDMA powder?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Halved, halved then halved again.

An eighth of a gram (125mg) is generally seen as a decent enough dose. Wouldn't initially do anymore than that, and see how it goes.
    Shogun wrote:
    What's the best way to measure out doses of a gram of MDMA powder?

do you know something that i should know about getting mdma in newry
    Eye balling it is a skill, but with MDMA you can be a bit rough and it doesnt matter.

With good quality powder or crystal you shouldnt need more than 120mg.
    turlough wrote:
    do you know something that i should know about getting mdma in newry

No, i was just curious for the future.
    If you have a pill, then there is a website that i think goes like, www.ecstasypills.com or something like that, either way you can find it through erowid, (www.erowid.org), which currently isn't working for me right now, but on the website there is like an image of every X pill ever, and it tells you if it's real, what it's cut with, if it's cut, if it's advisable to take it, where you'll find it, basically everything, the only problem which is also sort of a good thing, is that they don't say anything about the pill unless they are absolutely sure, so some pills don't have all the info, but you can be pretty positive that the info is full proof.
    sleepyjo69 wrote:
    but on the website there is like an image of every X pill ever, and it tells you if it's real, what it's cut with, if it's cut, if it's advisable to take it, where you'll find it, basically everything.

very very much doubt that, do you know how many home made pills there are, there are countless amount of types of pills out there, wide selection yes but not every pill ever made.
    Well www.pillreports.com is pretty good.... but in all honesty you can't tell what's in your pill just because someone has the same pill logo, the same beveled edges, the same score on the back etc etc.... but we all know that don't we?
    You can never tell what is in your pill without testing it, i've never tested a pill before and i'd say most are in the same boat with testing, i don't know of anyone round here testing their pills.

But if you get a good pill you'll know it and can quite possibly guess the contents, well not all content but you could have a fair idea.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Testing gives you an idea of what the main active content of a pill is, but they aren't very sophisticated. Don't get me wrong, it is better to know a little about what you are taking than nothing, but you couldn't tell exactly what was in a pill from testing kit, so you wouldn't know what it was cut with as is claimed above.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I wouldn't ever go by anything on any of those websites.
    Best thing to do is either test 'em yourself or go by word of mouth i.e go by what others that you trust have said.

I have never tested a pill and I've been doing them for around 8 years now. I've had a few suprises such as ket and what I suspect was 4MTA but I've never had a 'bad' pill.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I wouldn't ever go by anything on any of those websites.
    Best thing to do is either test 'em yourself or go by word of mouth i.e go by what others that you trust have said.

I have never tested a pill and I've been doing them for around 8 years now. I've had a few suprises such as ket and what I suspect was 4MTA but I've never had a 'bad' pill.

same here, i never test or even ask about, i take what the dealer gives me, if i'm drunk i'll also take what a stranger would hand me, i know it's silly but when you're already chewing your jaw and someone offers ya something you're not goin to refuse, i had one bad pill, contained DOB or some trippy drug that make me freak out, other than that i've been fine.