Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Acid Mushrooms and Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not planning on trying this drug combo just yet, it's just i may have access to all these at certain points of the weekend and could end up taking them all at some point or another, anyway my question is would the acid and mushroom psycheldic tolerance be an issue? Has anyone ever done it before?what are your experiences with it, etc?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes there is a cross tolerance with acid and mushrooms if you were to do them on seperate occasions, although taking them together will produce, more than likely enhanced effects... maybe overwhelming
    And then adding pills into the mix, well you're asking for trouble really. I can see the likelyhood of the trip going nasty greatly increased.
    But most kids these days just wanna have fun (just wanna get fucked...)
    You will do as you please when it comes down to it...
    Basically the rule is, the more elements you add the stronger the potential high. However, with each additional element the chances of you just fucking up and feeling horrible increase.

So, you MAY have mind bendingly good high, but the chances are you'll just feel horrible insted.

Acid and mushies dont really go together anyway.

A hallucinogen with MDMA can be good, the problem with cid and MDMA is the extended length of the cid. The MDMA will wear off and you will be left tripping on a come down.

If you're going to do it, I'd suggest taking a small dose of mushies and then taking a slightly smaller than normal dose of pills.
    yoh can't wait till the relic tonight, smacking and tripping out :rolleyes: you're a silly c*nt don't be at that, freak out buzz all the way.
    bongbudda wrote:

A hallucinogen with MDMA can be good, the problem with cid and MDMA is the extended length of the cid. The MDMA will wear off and you will be left tripping on a come down.

If you're going to do it, I'd suggest taking a small dose of mushies and then taking a slightly smaller than normal dose of pills.

Or just take more pills to cover the lsd trip.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Last time I did acid I did four blotters along with 2 pills, a skinful of cider and several crack pipes - all at my local village fair. Very intresting experience. I was fucked but enjoyed every minute until...
    ...the next day I felt proper messy and very ill.
    Weekender Offender 
    The last time i took 2 blotter and 4 pills. Visuals like fuck.

I never ended up getting my hands on any acid anyway so i ate the mushrooms at lunchtime today and then went out tonight and got drunk and ate some E, i felt it brought back the mushrooms trippiness alot more and the E high feeling was more intense. Loved it though and can't wait to do it again. :D
    I've got four micro dots in my pocket. :D First time I've had them since 98.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:

:D 7 years is worth the wait don't ya think
    Spliffie wrote:
    Or just take more pills to cover the lsd trip.

Well no, because if you try and extend MDMA to 8 hours or more it will end badly.
    turlough wrote:
    :D 7 years is worth the wait don't ya think

My mind's fried right now. :( Had one crzy weekend.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    My mind's fried right now. :( Had one crzy weekend.

ha i know what the feeling is like, pure space cadet, the mad weekends are worth it though as long as you do them in moderation
    Skive wrote:

C u n t. :crying:
    Shogun wrote:
    C u n t. :crying:

My mate's just finished 2 years bird and now he's out I can get a regular supply of microdots. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Alright, mushrooms and X are called a hippie flip. A hippie flip is supposed to be the closed thing to heaven. I havent tried it yet, but my friend did at Reggae in the park and he said it was one of the best experiences in his life, but i saw him when he was coming down and he said that his whole body was feeling pins and needles. X and acid are called candy flip and i don't know much about that, and i don't know much about shrooms and cid but that does sound like the riskest. All i know about hippie flip is that it is supposed to work so well because X and shrooms and supposed to work on the same part of you brain and when taken at the same time they work together instead of conflict.
    Better hurry up and get some mushies soon then, it was announced today magic mushrooms were now a Class A drug. :no:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Where? Can you post a link, I feel really behind the times here!!
    Shogun wrote:
    Better hurry up and get some mushies soon then, it was announced today magic mushrooms were now a Class A drug. :no:

sorry for my uneducation, (no sarcasm implied, because i know it comes off that way), but what does Class C drug mean?
    sleepyjo69 wrote:
    sorry for my uneducation, (no sarcasm implied, because i know it comes off that way), but what does Class C drud mean?

it doesn't imply anything about the quality of the drug, classes usually reflect danger off drug, ie, likely to die or become addicted and also the time in prison you'll spend, so heroin is class A and cannabis is class C, look up thesite's drug section for more detail
    wait how do I look that up?
    sleepyjo69 wrote:
    wait how do I look that up?

children these days, no common sense, i'll do it for you

http://www.thesite.org/drinkanddrugs/drugsafety/thelaw
    They arn't class A just yet.... when the next Bill goes through, which will be pretty soon I imagine.... unless they put there foot down and forced it through quick, which wouldn't suprise me...
    LadyJade wrote:
    Where? Can you post a link, I feel really behind the times here!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005030421,00.html

MAGIC mushrooms will be made a Class A drug under new laws unveiled yesterday.

The Government’s Drugs Bill makes it an offence to possess them even in their natural state.

Previously, the mushrooms were only illegal if they had been prepared for use — typically by drying them out or putting them in tea.

The move follows a huge rise in the sale of magic mushrooms, which naturally produce hallucinogenic chemicals.

Home Secretary Charles Clarke said: “The Bill will end uncertainty by making sure all magic mushrooms are Class A drugs, whatever form they are in.”

The Bill will also see longer sentences for dealers operating near schools or using kids as couriers.

Taking away all our fun. :mad:
    They arn't taking fun out of anything really, just forcing shrooms to the underworld, like all other illegal drugs, don't worry, you'll still be able to have your fun, just don't get caught ;)
    Flys will still be legal I expect.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Cheers Shogun!
    But very much like with cannabis seeds, mushroom spore kits will still be legal, I presume.
    Hopefully.

A truffle grow box for under £30 can yield 150grams after 4-6 weeks, that's alot of tripping.
    turlough wrote:
    children these days, no common sense, i'll do it for you

http://www.thesite.org/drinkanddrugs/drugsafety/thelaw

Thank You
    oh well, that means i've got to buy them illegally instead of legally. no worries...
    looking forward as always though
    oh well, that means i've got to buy them illegally instead of legally. no worries...
    looking forward as always though

It still would be better if you can still remain able to walk into shops and purchase Class A drugs. :D