Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

mixing drugs.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you have to make an exception sometimes if you want to experience a warm glow ...almost neon!
wine weed and spare ribs ...and it's reasonably safe. in fact it is incredibly safe! :shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wine and weed is pleasant. I dont eat whilst or before i smoke though, carbs suppress the high.
    carbs suppress the high.
    now you sound like bong!
    the thing is ...i like to satisfy many ...as many senses as possible all at once.
    a rollercoaster kinda ride.
    can you believe ...while i'm typing this i'm filling up on nicotine!
    haha really? does he utter that. Its true though, from what i believe and have experienced. Ive never mixed much things at once.

I rarely roll a joint, and if i do its for atmosphere and aesthetic appeals. But my cousin and i used to have this herbal extract stuff, its for people who wont go on prozac and the like, you mix it with water to relieve stress and sadness, but take it straight after some buckets and youre rolling, for real. :yeees:

Incidently it tastes like rum, which is cool with me.
    a spoon full of sugar helps the ................ go down

you guys get the drift
    MrG wrote:
    a spoon full of sugar helps the ................ go down

you guys get the drift
    see mary poppins the gall ...was years ahead of bong!
    now you sound like bong!
    the thing is ...i like to satisfy many ...as many senses as possible all at once.
    a rollercoaster kinda ride.
    can you believe ...while i'm typing this i'm filling up on nicotine!

yes i know where you're coming from, just different buzzes hitting you at different times, changing your mind and body, taking you on a journey that changes, it is like a rollercoaster ride, then the comedown is just horrible, but i suppose what goes up must come down and the higher you go the further you'll fall, ah well, it's usually worth it.
    turlough wrote:
    yes i know where you're coming from, just different buzzes hitting you at different times, changing your mind and body, taking you on a journey that changes, it is like a rollercoaster ride, then the comedown is just horrible, but i suppose what goes up must come down and the higher you go the further you'll fall, ah well, it's usually worth it.
    the only come downs i suffer these days are lcoholic ones and they are few and far between ...relatively.

no ....come downs are pretty much history.
    the only come downs i suffer these days are lcoholic ones and they are few and far between ...relatively.

no ....come downs are pretty much history.

History?? you mean the time thats past, we've all been a comedown since we've shooted out of our mom's vagina's but we've came up so many times only to be reminded of that initial comedown by the actual feeling off soberness which is the ultimate comedown itself, the "comedown" only intensifies this but i can handle it, can you.........
    turlough wrote:
    i can handle it, can you.........
    whaat'd ya think then?
    whaat'd ya think then?

of course ya can, i know you long enough now, it was also a rhetorical question by the way.
    turlough wrote:
    of course ya can, .
    most people do ...at the end of the day.
    most people do ...at the end of the day.

true, even that program said 90% of all drug users can handle them to a degree, drugs are made out to be so dangerous and that if you take them you'll end up on the slippery slope, tunr into a crazed zombie who doesn't look out for themselves, eh not to be big headed but i've took more drugs than most here, i have a normal life, i'll talk politic if you want, i'm sensitive, caring, angry and weak, i'm a human, can you critics not comprehend that.
    turlough wrote:
    true, even that program said 90% of all drug users can handle them to a degree, drugs are made out to be so dangerous and that if you take them you'll end up on the slippery slope, tunr into a crazed zombie who doesn't look out for themselves, eh not to be big headed but i've took more drugs than most here, i have a normal life, i'll talk politic if you want, i'm sensitive, caring, angry and weak, i'm a human, can you critics not comprehend that.
    the bit THEY miss ...is they are all these things as well but ...choose the gp ...the shrink ...the yoga ...shiny things above spiritual ...drunkeness before dignity.
    the law is devisive.
    it's us and them ...why?
    when it's most of us?
    the bit THEY miss ...is they are all these things as well but ...choose the gp ...the shrink ...the yoga ...shiny things above spiritual ...drunkeness before dignity.
    the law is devisive.
    it's us and them ...why?
    when it's most of us?

they're not ready to be freed yet, at some stage in the past, certain men dictated what was right and what was wrong, they tempted us with these shiny things, the shrink, the legal alternative, pushing that temptation and forcing our alternative into the murky shadows for us to be ridiculed in the future, now in this modern day and age, these shiny things are just taken as the norm, the legal luxuries, i do depend on them, it sounds hypocritical cos i'm using them right now, the internet for example but they seem so alien to me, so unnatural, freaks me out, do we need them, no, god made grass, man made booze who do you trust more and what do you need more.
    turlough wrote:
    they're not ready to be freed yet, at some stage in the past, certain men dictated what was right and what was wrong, they tempted us with these shiny things, the shrink, the legal alternative, pushing that temptation and forcing our alternative into the murky shadows for us to be ridiculed in the future, now in this modern day and age, these shiny things are just taken as the norm, the legal luxuries, i do depend on them, it sounds hypocritical cos i'm using them right now, the internet for example but they seem so alien to me, so unnatural, freaks me out, do we need them, no, god made grass, man made booze who do you trust more and what do you need more.
    i need gods grass ...i have gods grass ...i have mountains and weather!
    i have the shiny things but ...having doesn't equate to being for me ...happily.
    i need gods grass ...i have gods grass ...i have mountains and weather!
    i have the shiny things but ...having doesn't equate to being for me ...happily.

same here, i'm away to me kip, good night and devil bless
    Some are fine on drugs, others let it get a total grip on their life and leads to a downward spiral.
    Shogun wrote:
    Some are fine on drugs, others let it get a total grip on their life and leads to a downward spiral.
    with food and shopping and gambling and sex and thieving and trying and hoping and dreaming and driving fast and working for a living and ...,
    so?
    Yep that's the way it is, people have their own addictions in every different way imaginable, drugs is just another one.
    Shogun wrote:
    Yep that's the way it is, people have their own addictions in every different way imaginable, drugs is just another one.
    but it needn't be ...
    but it needn't be ...

Why?