Home Sex & Relationships

Ever made it clear you want to shag someone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever admitted to someone you fancy, but are not dating, that you want to shag them?

When valentines day arrives, I was thinking of sending a card and mentioning something like 'I want to give you the best orgasm you've ever had'.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    <removed>
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooooooor just get a girlfriend?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And who said romance was dead?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "Wow...you mean so much to me and I really like you...wanna fuck?". I know I'd feel like a very special lady if I had a lovely card like that through my letterbox...

    Malt xxx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    <removed>
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Text talking.

    Don't.

    K.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ever made it clear you want to shag someone?
    Originally posted by jl151080
    Has anyone ever admitted to someone you fancy, but are not dating, that you want to shag them?

    The best way I let my guy know i wanted to shag him before we started dating was to ask him if he wanted to go into the bedroom

    Oh and the card thing will just make you sound creepy and stalker like.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ever made it clear you want to shag someone?
    Originally posted by jl151080
    Has anyone ever admitted to someone you fancy, but are not dating, that you want to shag them?

    When valentines day arrives, I was thinking of sending a card and mentioning something like 'I want to give you the best orgasm you've ever had'.

    I wouldn't advise this; you'll sound very creepy!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, lots.

    Otherwise, the fucking just wouldn't get done. Goodness sake.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    Yes, lots.

    Otherwise, the fucking just wouldn't get done. Goodness sake.

    How many boys have you sent cards too? ;):p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    How many boys have you sent cards too? ;):p

    None, all in the eyes, love. :razz:

    Or you just say.."Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" Works a charm.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OK, I'll send her a card without the orgasm thing...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is the weirdest thread ive read today....

    ...it actually looked like someone was saying "I want to fuck a girl, so im going to send her a card on valentines day telling her this".....

    ....im wrong arent i ? :confused:

    Peace
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    None, all in the eyes, love. :razz:

    Or you just say.."Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" Works a charm.


    I love that line! :lol:

    Have you thought that this girl might have herself a boyfriend by Valentines Day?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What are you gunna write in this card then? That you want to shag her?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    With my boyfriend I just tell him, lol..."James, I'm horny, do you wanna fuck?"

    Lol :lol:


    cocktease


    :mad:


    not every1 has it so easy u know :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go for a drink with her, flirt and if you think she'd be up for it - ask her.
    It works - but only if you think she'd say yes, which you should be able to judge from flirting and how she responds.

    Depends though - if you want her for a girlfriend then it's probably not the best tactic. But if you just want to shag her then ask - nothing to lose and a good shag to gain :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just use my age old tactic mate, flop the old boy out somewhere quiet and ask her if she fancies givin it a suck :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just try an get with her ^_^
    if u want to ... if u jus wana shag her then i duno
    just flirt lots an hope she gets turned on lol sumthin like dat..
    erm.. yea. :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Why does askin my boyfriend for a shag when I'm horny make me a cocktease?

    well would u actualy give him a shag or are you just teaseing ?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    With my boyfriend I just tell him, lol..."James, I'm horny, do you wanna fuck?"
    Yes, I was completely confused by that one too. Are you feeling numb, sonny? Are your lips blue? D'you want th'ambulance?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by AverageJoe87
    Are you feeling numb, sonny? Are your lips blue? D'you want th'ambulance?

    LMAO!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's really funny.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    This is the weirdest thread ive read today....

    ...it actually looked like someone was saying "I want to fuck a girl, so im going to send her a card on valentines day telling her this".....

    ....im wrong arent i ? :confused:

    Peace

    I fancy her, which she knows, but I also was thinking of making it clear in the card that she makes me horny, I wank over her and want to make love to her.

    But I wouldn't put it like that. I was thinking of "I want to give you the best orgasm ever" because I fancy her, and want to make love to her.

    I don't think anything would happen between us, but I want her to know I think about her in a sexual way.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by jl151080
    I fancy her, which she knows, but I also was thinking of making it clear in the card that she makes me horny, I wank over her and want to make love to her.

    But I wouldn't put it like that. I was thinking of "I want to give you the best orgasm ever" because I fancy her, and want to make love to her.

    I don't think anything would happen between us, but I want her to know I think about her in a sexual way.

    this is where she asks fore a vibrator to be bought
Sign In or Register to comment.