Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Teaser!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Before I met my current bf I was with my ex for a year and a half. We used to have sex a hell of a lot and he couldn't really keep up with me after a little and complained about me needing sex too often (it was all new to both of us! My apetite did die down it's just the whole first-time-sex was a big thrill for me!) so I like, stopped requesting it so often and let him initiate more. That was fine! I had a purely sexual relationship after him and he's my like 'fuck buddy' though I've made it clear that it ain't gonna happen cause I adore my current bloke. I called off the purely sexual relationship cause I needed more.

My current bloke, his first time was when he had sex was with me and it went really pear shaped and it didn't really happen cause we were monstrously pissed! Since we've officially been together (the label of bf and gf for about month and a half, were together in every sense apart from sex and the label for 2 months before that so...basically 3.5 months!!) he's said he'd like sex, but doesn't want parents to be in (he's 18, I'm 17 both in college living at home) and like, we do everything but sex...but recently it's been reaching that moment where it gets a little too close and like, he keeps being down there and like, well I'd call it 'teasing' me and then he'll say something like "I know what you're thinking, not now, no!" and in the heat of the moment I'm thinking "OH COME ON!!!!!!!! YOU'RE TEASING ME!!!!" and before now, we've defined teasing but when I like, 'play with him' in a teasing way that makes him go "Oh come on!" I always like, go whole hog with it because the teasing is part of the arousal. If that confuses anyone - basically his penis near where it fits and he's like 'gesturing' with it in that general area in a sexual way getting really close and then pulling away quickly which he knows frustrates and misleads me!!! When I say, give him a handjob, I may tease him for a little while but will do it fully eventually!

This is basically driving me nuts in the moment. I've told him I'll wait for him and that I'm happy to wait for him but do you think he is being unfair?! When I make a point of it, he says he's not and that he's not even teasing me when he BLATENTLY is. And do you think all the "I wanna wait till we're properly alone" and "I want to really soon" melarky is just a cover up. I just want him to be honest with me if he's not ready but as he says he is a lot, is he bluffing?

Malt Munk xxx :D

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    He could either be genuinely worried about his preformance - or just trying to tease you. Either way get him told - get it stuck in.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How rude!

I'd tell him he either sorts his head out, or you'll not touch his head and the surrounding area and you'll just use your practice on him on yourself!
    Well theres no way I would've wanted my first time to be while my/his parents were downstairs!
    Have you not been in a house alone at all since you've got to this stage?
    It seems like he's just not completely ready, or is just waiting for the right moment so give him time, it's not fair to pressure anyone into anything they don't want to do.
    He's probably worried about his parents, but probably more so about his performance, especially if you've got a very active sexual history..
    You really need to get the house to yourselves...it's the only way that you'll know if he's just teasing you or if he is worried about actually doing it.

Good luck girl!
    He's either worried about parents being in the house, performance, size, being able to last long enough, being able to please you, experience, or a combination of the above. About the last one, experience - you sure he isn't a virgin and just making out that he's experienced, and therefore afraid of actually having sex?
    You really need to get the house to yourselves...it's the only way that you'll know if he's just teasing you or if he is worried about actually doing it.

Ta!! I mean I don't wanna rush him, if he's nervous that is completely ok but it's like yesterday (ah the blessings of new red lingerie) it all got heavy and frisky and it was like..."Baby..you're teasing!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" and he said his parents were downstairs. When college comes back around, luckily with have really similar time tables so hopefully he'll be able to come over before college starts some mornings and then we'll be alone. Ah! I mean I've said to him, I don't consider myself amazingly experienced because people are different and because my first was long term, the second short lived, I couldn't say what's amazingly impressive because both were as inexperienced as me so I didn't learn anything overally exciting...just a few positions which weren't overally exotic!! and this build up to sex is making me really nervous and excited too...ah...frustrated lady...!!!

Malt xxx :D:D:D
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    He's either worried about parents being in the house, performance, size, being able to last long enough, being able to please you, experience, or a combination of the above. About the last one, experience - you sure he isn't a virgin and just making out that he's experienced, and therefore afraid of actually having sex?

He is a virgin...we tried for sex on his first time, was real pissed and it was a few months back - he told me it was his first time and I said at the time maybe we should wait and we should of and we are but..teasing!!...he's just amazingly confident about his body and his 'friend' down there. This is the only thing that seems to scare him which is fine - I wanna take stuff slow and everything but it's just the teasing usually (I think to most people) would imply he'd like to have sex!

Malt xx
    Maybe he's just good at faking being confident, when in reality he's terrified? :confused:
    Most people are gagging to get it all over with, and have sex, so I don't know why he doesn't want to.
    I don't understand whey he does all the "teasing", but won't go further. I don't know how anybody could resist (especially after seeing your pic). I just think he's got some sort of hang up that he's too embarassed to admit to. You've just got to get him alone in more relaxing circumstances sometime to see if he wants to have sex then.
    Yer, I've gotta agree with mr wobble. There's something he's hiding. OR, he's just doing what I did on thursday - got it on majorly with my li'l lady in her kitchen, then went home as we were about to step it up. On my way out the door, just to be sure she'd be wanting me back soon, I said - 'Just for the record, you were gagging for it weren't you?'

Quite proud of that. It was a little mean, and I almost gave in and dragged her up the stairs, but she wants me back there :D
    :lol: AverageJoe87...just evil...

Wobble : I think you're right! He's such a frisky devil, he can rarely keep his hands on me and it's like I'm quite enjoying saving this one thing to a really special time...it's just like, when you're in the moment, I feel like gettin it on :naughty: and he says he would like to but 'not just yet'. Maybe as we're heating up, he tends to be a bit easier to speak to in that sorta mind frame about that sorta thing (!), then we could discuss it properly!

Thank you for all those replies, very useful and some sort of confirming a few ideas I got from it, and a few I hadn't considered so, taa very much :D

Malt xxx :D
    I don't know how anybody could resist (especially after seeing your pic)

And thank you , that's really sweet in some kinky sorta way :blush:
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I don't know how anybody could resist (especially after seeing your pic).

I'll certainly second that!! ;)