Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

mdma powder

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
during the next week or so ive got the option with a few mates to try mdma power, (someone i know can get it for us) and i want to know if anyones had any experience with it? what its like to snort? what its like compared to pills?

i'm looking forward to it, but i'd like to know what to expect first.

i cant wait.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: mdma powder
    Originally posted by jake0
    during the next week or so ive got the option with a few mates to try mdma power, (someone i know can get it for us) and i want to know if anyones had any experience with it? what its like to snort? what its like compared to pills?

i cant wait.

never done it myself but my mates have and they told me about it, i'm not sure if you're suppossed to sniff it, you just take a bit on your finger and rub if around your gums, they said it's a cleaner high, more of a higher buzz, you know how sometimes you take pills and you're stumbling all over the place with your jaw hanging off the ground, well its not like that.
    tbh I think the best method is to either put it in a capsule, or bomb it in a rizla, that way you will reach the full potential of the drug..
    Dont rub it around your gums! It will do nasty things to your gums and teeth, same as you should never put amphetamine round your mouth either, its really bad for it.

I wouldnt snort it either, it will really burn.

If you are buying a gram (and you know its a gram) then my advice would be to cut this gram into 8, half it then half again etc.

Then place these piles of powder into a gel cap (empty a pain killer one) and take. Do not re-dose soon though, give it a good hour to see.

This will be about 120mg (give or take purity) which is the "ideal" dose for MDMA according to Shulgin and he should know.

And of course you will know all the usual things to remember when you are taking MDMA to reduce any risks.
    Excellent, thanks a lot for your replies everybody!
    Re: mdma powder

i cant wait.
    ask jakeO here ....

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21279
    :lol::D:p
    Re: Re: mdma powder
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ask jakeO here ....

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21279
    :lol::D:p

lol! - thats not me ;p
    damn you! not been able to get hold of any since i ahd some at glastonbury.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Don't snort it. Make bombs and drop it - or mix it up with a bit of meth. :D
    Don't forget Christmas is all about taking.
    Weekender Offender 
    Put it in a skin and eat it.

I'd rather pills anyway, cheaper and more bang for your buck.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I'd rather pills anyway, cheaper and more bang for your buck.

:yes:

Pills are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get.
    Weekender Offender 
    well yeah, but this is just something i want to try.

anyway thanks a lot for the replies, we'll probably end up just bombing it.

cheers

another question if i may, this is slightly off topic but:

When you wrap something in a rizla and then eat it (bombing) how long does it take for your stomach to absorb the rizla before it gets to whats inside? bit of a odd question i know, but its something ive never known the answer to.
    You should start to feel effects within 30-45 mins, maybe less depending on how much you ate beforehand.

I'd like to try MDMA powder too don't get me wrong but out on a friday night i'd rather get 20 pills than 1g of MDMA, it's alot cheaper.
    When you wrap something in a rizla and then eat it (bombing) how long does it take for your stomach to absorb the rizla before it gets to whats inside? bit of a odd question i know, but its something ive never known the answer to.

Not long. Depends on what you've eaten beforehand.
    Weekender Offender 
    Yeh not long especially as it's powder and will be absorbed quicky. Many people crush pills and bomb in a rizla, gives you a quicker onset and the peak is generally more intense.
    be careful

its is a better feeling than pills but i agree with most of the people from this thread- do pills coz they're cheaper and MDMA powder is dangerous, you really dont need a lot to blow your head off! Take it easy to start, its not like coke where you can do line after line, the equavalent of a quarter of a line will keep you off your nut for hours and hours!
    As long as you know the amount that you are buying then dosing isnt that hard.

Its just a case of cutting it in half, then half again and so on till you get down to 100mg or so.