Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Growing my own

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'll have you know that there are hundreds of people growing weed in wales ...that much that it realy has become a part of the welsh economy.
    and ...if you visit wales and get chatting to someone in a pub and ask them what they do for a living ...even if your in a fucking coppers uniform ...they may well turn round to you and say ...i grow cannabis.
    the english are to blame of course.
    there was a hippy exodus in the late sixties early seventies of hippies from citys all over the uk to the welsh hills.
    these people are now late forties to early seventies and smoking their crops.
    the police have known these people for thirty forty years ...they gave up arresting these people about twenty years ago mostly ...cos they are very nice hard working farming families. and not criminals.
    the police know everything there is to know about me ...i no longer have anything to hide and lying and denying is pointless.
    absolutely pointless.
    there is no way i can go in front of another judge and pretend it's not happening ...they stopped believeing ...with good common sense ...everything i ever i had to say!
    you youngtsers be paranoid ...while us old folk keep the stuff growing and the imports flowing.
    have a great new year.
    legalise it ...people my age aren't realy arsed either way ...

yet more words of wisdom from rolly, take heed youngsters (am i one of them?)
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    lol, you're lucky to have laid back coppers.
    Where I work they do "purges" every few years :lol:
    we do get that here mate so things are constantly moving around ...some people will grow year after year ...others every other year and so on.
    the reality though out here is ...cannabis has almost become respectable and even desirable.
    the coppers have a realy hard time of it dealing with the effects of alcohol. from street and bar fighting to domestic violence. it has become clear over the last thirty years that there realy is no need to police the weed.
    so many coppers and other proffesionals use the stuff or have family members who do that the law realy has become an obsolete joke.
    hence the downgrading.
    that didn't just happen ...it happened because of people putting pressure on judges and ploiticians ...people like doctors and high ranking coppers.
    ... and the defiant ones like me!
    Like others have said, penalty for selling weed is potentially the same as selling heroin, 14 years inside.
    Although unlikely, a criminal record for supplying drugs will severely hurt your chances of getting a decent job.

You might want to check what the law is before giving statements like that.

Dealing a class A drug can lead to life in prison and an unlimited fine.

Dealing in a class B or C drugs can lead to a maximum of 14 years in jail and an unlimited fine.
    Meh, after 14 years who's going to give a shit anyway?:D
    Meh, after 14 years who's going to give a shit anyway?:D

I just kind of figured that given you are planning to be in the police you might want to learn these type of things.