Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The dude from the VO5 ad's!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all and a very Happy New Year!

Right I've just seen this VO5 Extreme Style ad on telly for the first time, and the guy's hairdo is amazing. It's the ad with the guy and girl as mannequinn dummies and their hair gets done up etc.

I really think it would suit me, and I think I have the right length, thickness, colour etc.

So what should I use on my hair to get this look? Anyone got any ideas? Wee bit of advice on styling technique etc as well would be amazing if there's any hair experts around ;)

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    VO5? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by dandy
    VO5? :p

There's a lot of them dandy! :)
  • Options
    hehe so true. well i know nothing about hair products...BUT...try wax. and thats as elaborate as i can get. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dandy
    hehe so true. well i know nothing about hair products...BUT...try wax. and thats as elaborate as i can get. :)

Cheers dude appreciate it :D Have a good one
  • Options
    It really helps to have it cut for that style if it's what you like. Then it'll look better. Print the pic' and take it to a salon (not your local barber).

Also get some decent hair stuff. Gel won't do it. I can't remember if Vo5 works well or not.