Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What on earth is going on at Man City?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I dont know whether any of you have heard about this story but a Man City player is about to be fined a lot after burning a fellow player in the eye with a cigar at their staff party.

How on earth do you do this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/4116951.stm
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Poke them in the eye with the lit end?

Another example of our chav-tastic players. Some people just let their whole profession down...
  • Options
    If you read the story the management say that they think both players involved were equally guilty because the one who got burnt had earlier tried to set fire to the other!
  • Options
    i don't know whats more shocking, the fine itself or a player stabbing a "team mate" in the eye with a cigar. weird team indeed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Another example of our chav-tastic players

Manchester City's club motto?
  • Options
    here's the truth: barton (big time charlie, needs a boot up the arse), was being an twat. tandy (youth team player) tried to set him on fire, barton spun round (as you would) and accidentally poked the lad in the eye with the cigar (he was dressed as jimmy saville, fancy dress). not half as sinister as the media has made it out to be, but obviously it was in public and the club has to be seen to be making a big deal out of it.