Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Face Sauna's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hope this is meant to be here!

Basically - my mum just handed me a xmas present today (!) saying "Forgot to give you this" and it was a face sauna- you put a dribble of water in the base, put funnel over the top and heat up till steaming, turn off and put face in the funnel. Thing is you put 20ml of water in, and it said you're sauna would stay usable for 10 mins, 40ml = 23mins. Basically, although I feel my skin looks slightly shinyer, cleaner and a bit refreshed - what's meant to be happening with this thing? There was a tiny most irrelevant pamphlet inside so if anyone has any experience with a wee beasty like mine - I would love to hear!

Malt xxx :D

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    steam is just generally good for your skin. like jamie says, after being in a hot shower, skin feels fantastic.

it deep cleans, helps with moisturising and can help healing, so if you have spots or cuts on your face they tend to get better if you steam your face a couple of times a week.