Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help head baffled

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 26 and have fallen in love with a 18 year old just wanted to know some peoples opinions on the age gap even though it not a proplem for us

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    It's only a problem if you make it one.

Go for it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: help head baffled
    Originally posted by mr biggles
    im 26 and have fallen in love with a 18 year old just wanted to know some peoples opinions on the age gap even though it not a proplem for us

Dont ever late age be an issue. If you love them thats what matters.

You should go for it!
    Re: Re: help head baffled
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Dont ever late age be an issue like jst said, its only an issue if you make it one. If you love them thats what matters.

You should go for it

Thanks for rewriting my post mate! :p;)
    lol... uhm.. im tired :p I should be going to bed..

Can you edit your post where you quote for me pllllllzzzz :p seens as ive changed mine lol
    I'd say nowt! I wanted Kelly Jones when I was 18 and they were older, and I still do. Sod age, it's all about the ass.
    Well I was 18 when I got with my fella who was 25 at the time and were still together almost 3 years later.

Go for it!! As long as you two are fine with it then sod everyone else! :)
    She's 18, it's not like she's a child, so what's the problem. The important thing is to be happy.
    Originally posted by rachie004
    I have no problem with it, If I told you how old I am, and then how old my bloke is I'm sure you'd have a problem with it though :D
    Is he 12?
    i went out with a guy for a year when i was 18 and he was 26. it was mostly fine but he was far more serious about the relationship and where it was going than i was.