Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls and bi-sexual boys?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    :lol:

hahahhaha have i told you that i love you?!
    Well I think you're both just mean... :crying:
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    Its up to you if you wanna tell him....for a start do you think he'd be bothered by it?

I don't think he would, at least I hope not.

Dont make a big deal of it by any means...i mean in the end, regardless of sexuality, your with him right...?

Sorry for worrying you ....

Well yeah, exactly. I probably will tell him, just think it's a bit too early at the moment, ya know?!

Nah you're right in a way. Don't worry about it.

:)
    i had a real problem about telling my friends because a couple of friends had just come out and i felt like people would just think that i was following the crowd.

but i do aggree that bi guys are much better kissers. for some unknown reason. but thats not saying that straight guys don't kiss well too....

i think it something that needs to be talked about before the relationship gets too serious. but if you love the person enough surely it shouldn't be a problem?
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    I think it would just turn me off.
    :yes:
    I think the doubts about being in a relationship with someone bisexual stem from the idea that we wont be able to satisfy all of our partner's desires.

I started seeing this guy about seven months ago, who told me on our first date that he was bisexual. I've had bisexual friends in the past, but not lovers, and I suppose it can make a difference, depending on the person.

There is nothing to suggest that a bisexual person would not be faithful - bisexuality does not make a person's morals any different, no matter what morals they have... it's just a sexuality. This guy I was seeing, for example, is a very honest, faithful person - he would never cheat on anybody. He admitted to me that before settling down he would like to experiment with people of both sexes (which is fair enough - neither of us were looking for anything serious, just a bit of fun), and I found the whole thing quite normal. Didn't really think much else of it, to be honest. So what if the guy's bisexual? So long as he's honest and safe, I don't consider it a problem.
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII
    I wouldn't really mind if my guy was bi, I'd just perhaps wonder why he'd be telling me that if we had been together for a while. If I had gone into the relationship knowing it would probably not bother me.

Just wanted to clarify in case somebody understood my previous reply wrong. :)

Now it's my turn. I always thought you were a guy!