Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drugs ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
want to know ...wonder ...think ...debate ...worth a look.
down the left hand side is all the topics your likely to want to know about. read ...learn ...enjoy.

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/legal_issues_of_drug_use/lgheroin.html

Comments

• Options
    The intake of a combination of a certain amount of drops of the pure essential oils of Valeriana officinalis and Lavandula essential oils led to the appearance,after about 40 minutes,of remarkable cholinergic-like hallucinations observed in complete darkness,together with some stimulation subjectively reminding pilocarpine induced stimulation!

Valerian essential oil contains:Valerenic acid,valenol,a-pinene,bornyle isovaleriate,camphene,a-terpineol.

Lavender(Lavendula) essential oil contains:Linalol,geraniol,linalyle acetate,herniarine

The dosage of the above combination was about:20 standard drops of Valerian together with 20 standard drops of Lavendula

Description of the hallucinations

What is remarkable is that the hallucinations induced by this Valerian and Lavendula combination differ,completely,with those hallucinations induced by indolalkylamines and resemble more those hallucinations induced by anti-cholinergics without any apparent anti-cholinergic effect but,contrary,a subjective stimulation effect reminding pilocarpine which is a cholinomimetic.

These hallucinations are observable only in darkness,as with salvia divinorum.

What is prominent with those hallucinations is that there is no phenomenon of rotating informational objects and their exceptional 3 Dimensionality.You see things like if they were totally real objects in front of you with an amazing clarity.It is like if you could touch them with your hands! What is also prominent is that they are mostly static,something seen with anti-cholinergics. An experiment started like this:

1.Redish coloured objects reminding MDMA subhallucinations.

2.Apparition of sausage-like and extremely black visual objects very vividly 3 dimensional.

These objects did not rotate of move in space. They just remained in their location, as if embedded in a sort of "spatial" jelly. They would slightly modify and move on spot only. One of these became transformed into a fish.

2.Then I saw something like a translucent magnificent medusa with many black dots.

The extraordinary thing was that it stayed completely static, like in anti-cholinergc hallucinations and beautifully realistic because of the intense 3d effects.This medusa-like object was greenish brown black.

3. Then I saw plants pointing theit tip towards me,again in an INCREDIBLE 3d. It looked like if they just really existed in front of my eyes and that I could touch them. Again the plants were totally static with only occasiona variations of the leaves turning in tubular flowers.

Things would change sometimes but slowly,not with the rapidity of psilocine hallucinations. The colour of the leaves of these plants,etc,was black green,all hallucinations appearing af in a semi-darkness.
  • Options
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Totse's a good place, i've been reading there for years, they have a good drugs forum, better living through chemistry.
  • Options
    im surprised valerian and lavender is hallucinogenic, I thought it would just be soporific
  • Options
    I've tripped after using too much lavender essential oil on my pillow before, it doesn't come as a surprise to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Totse's a good place

I don't think too much of this :no:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    I don't think too much of this :no:

I agree, not good advice at all is that..
  • Options
    It all ties in with the idea of essential amphetamines, many many hallucinogens which have been discovered come from essential oils. All the phenethylamines for example.
  • Options
    I know, that's not too good advising people to abuse solvents.
  • Options
    The really harsh drug laws within the US kind of lead to this type of thing.

Same with DXM use and the use of 'research chemicals', all products of the drug law really.
  • Options
    Well what else can you expect whenever people end up taking unknown doses of research drugs and get themselves killed. The US government won't just ignore it.
  • Options
    Whats depressing is that many of the 'research chemicals' arent that dangerous themselves, its the lack of dosage control and education which led them to be dangerous.
  • Options
    I know, if you know what your doing with certain drugs you'll be relatively fine.
  • Options
    Especially with the ones with little addictive potential, like the phenethylamines.

But people dont know what they are getting and even if they did I'm not sure I would trust them to do it safely anyway.

Alcohol's legal and people know what they are getting but they go WAY over the top on that.
  • Options
    I wouldn't take any of the 2C series or any research chemical unless i knew what the dose was, i would have to see it measured out.

I'd love to smoke DMT though, i'd say it'd be very powerful.

Alcohol is a very powerful drug and i've seen some terrible things on it and had some terrible things happen to me because of alcohol.
  • Options
    I
    I'd love to smoke DMT though, i'd say it'd be very powerful.

heavy shit man.
  • Options
    I'd say so but hey that's why i'd want to smoke it.
  • Options
    Its really not something you should take because you want to get 'twisted', and unless your well versed in hallucinogenics and are in a good space mentally its going to go pear shaped.

It may only last 10mins in real time, but that can seem a LOT longer than that. Time is relative remember.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    It may only last 10mins in real time, but that can seem a LOT longer than that. Time is relative remember.

:yes: I have no desire to ever do that again. I prefer stuff that's a little more subtle, DMT definatley isn't for every one. There was several of us that tried it a number of times but onbody actually said they enjoyed it and nobody has suggested making any more since.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Strange, I've known a few people who have done it, all quite liked it. As much as you can 'enjoy' and experience like that.
  • Options
    Ah well, everyone's different.

I'd still smoke a shed load of it and go into space DMT land, who gives a fuck. Certainly not me.
  • Options
    have a hippy spliffmuss everyone ...goodnight.
  • Options
    Pollem's a great fucking smoke¬!
  • Options
    Pollem's a great fucking smoke¬!
    pollen...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    pollen...

i've corrected him so many times myself, i guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks.