Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

quick question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
if you were mashed on coke would you be capable of sending a txt message with only one spellin mistake at the end of your night?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Yes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    and it gets you all loved up innit?
  • Options
    every try sending a txt on E's, everything is just one big blur, can't see for shit, i've woke up the next morning with reply's saying like "what the fuck r u on about". ah well.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by molo
    and it gets you all loved up innit?

Coke doesn't. Coke makes you cocky.
    Pills get you loved up and if you were on pills sending a error free text would be difficult.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    coke definately doesn't make you loved up, as skive said, it boosts your confidence.

as for writing a text message whilst mashed on coke, it'd depends if i'd been drinking with it as well. by itself i'd have no problems.

pills and writing text messages generally don't go very well together past a certain point in the night...
  • Options
    A good dose of pills and nearly everything is that much harder to do.
  • Options
    unless you do a load of coke before hand then then generally it's a waste of time doing pills.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maladjusted
    unless you do a load of coke before hand then then generally it's a waste of time doing pills.
    Bullshit!

What crappy pills have you been taking?
  • Options
    actually, it was mdma and not pills, did a big line of that after doing coke all ngiht with my best mate and it didn't touch either of us at all :(
  • Options
    actually, it was mdma and not pills, did a big line of that after doing coke all ngiht with my best mate and it didn't touch either of us at all :(

.... Then you didn't have MDMA .... and most people here call MDMA, pills... unless you have it in the pure powder form
  • Options

would coke not enhance the mdma?
  • Options
    only think i can guess was my nose was so blocked from all the coke that i dind't notice anything then. that or i was so fucked off the coke i didn't notice the mdma :confused:
  • Options

Well seeing as cocaine tends to block the action of MDMA, I'd say you're chatting rubbish.
  • Options

As I said - cocaine blocks MDMA.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Well seeing as cocaine tends to block the action of MDMA, I'd say you're chatting rubbish.

erm... i said that i did a load of coke and then the mdma had no effect... so how am i chatting rubbish when i'm agreeing with what you're saying? :confused:
  • Options
    Because you originally posted
  • Options
    slight misunderstanding plus bad wording on my part...

shogun said doing anything on pills is hard.

i meant "doing anything on pills is hard... unless you do a load of coke before hand .as then it's a waste of time doing pills.
  • Options
    Aaaah Ok. Sorry. :o
  • Options
    no worries, as said, bad wording on my part. :)