Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Eastenders

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok i didn't quite get what was going on last time it was on. I get that Marcus was stitching her up but i don't get the end bit where Marcus said to den you got something for me. What was all that about?

Ta
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yes someone please explain, I thought it was just me who didnt get it :confused:
  • Options
    heres what i think happenned (yes i'm one of these sad people who watches eastenders ;p )

i think den hired marcus so he could make sure he gets the vic and that the mitchells would be completely broke. In the process marcus would be able to take early retirement with all the mitchells money (which was in cash) and go abroad somewhere and settle down.

Now if i was marcus i certainly wouldnt refuse the offer.

I think the mysterious package that den gave to marcus was just marcus's fee for all of this.
  • Options
    You don't seem the soap type jake :p.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    You don't seem the soap type jake :p.

haha thats what most people say! ;p
  • Options
    Hard on the outside soft on the inside.;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    heres what i think happenned (yes i'm one of these sad people who watches eastenders ;p )

i think den hired marcus so he could make sure he gets the vic and that the mitchells would be completely broke. In the process marcus would be able to take early retirement with all the mitchells money (which was in cash) and go abroad somewhere and settle down.

Now if i was marcus i certainly wouldnt refuse the offer.

I think the mysterious package that den gave to marcus was just marcus's fee for all of this.
    That was what I thought.

Did Marcus give Den his money back though, meaning that he didnt actually have to buy it? I was in the loo and missed that bit :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    That was what I thought.

Did Marcus give Den his money back though, meaning that he didnt actually have to buy it? I was in the loo and missed that bit :blush:

no, as far as i can remember, marcus kept his money that he got from sam.
  • Options
    no, as far as i can remember, marcus kept his money that he got from sam.
    I seeeeeee.

Thank you soap guru :D
  • Options
    When Den come back from Spain he had a package that he showed his wife. We all thought it was info on Andy but it was info on Marcus and how he rips people off so thats what the package was that Den gave to Marcus. Or something my mum was saying.

So, it means den keeps quiet on marcus coz he has the vic back and marcus gets loads of dollar and the info back.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Basic Instinct
    When Den come back from Spain he had a package that he showed his wife. We all thought it was info on Andy but it was info on Marcus and how he rips people off so thats what the package was that Den gave to Marcus. Or something my mum was saying.

So, it means den keeps quiet on marcus coz he has the vic back and marcus gets loads of dollar and the info back.

oh gosh, i would never of knew that
  • Options
    I though Marcus handed over the suitcase full of cash :S

This confusedness is punishment for watching soaps, I tell thee.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza
    I though Marcus handed over the suitcase full of cash :S
    He did!

Den got Marcus to tell Sam that he needed money to get Phil out of the country. She sold the Vic (and everything else!), put the money in a suitcase which was switched for a suitcase full of paper. Sam got the one full of paper and went to the station to meet Phil (who wasn't involved at all). Meanwhile Marcus took the money, gave it back to Den in return for the information he had on him as well as a small amount of money (enough to retire one - Den isn't all mean afterall, lol) and gave the money back to Den. Most of it was Den's money anyway as he'd bought the Vic from Sam earlier in the day.

Anywho, did anyone watch it last night because I missed it (was at the pub). What happened with the Dennis/Sharon/Zoe thing?
  • Options
    ohh so marcus didnt keep the cash ?! blimey
  • Options

:::sigh:::

sometimes.. i dont' know WHO the woman of this relationship is...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    :::sigh:::

sometimes.. i dont' know WHO the woman of this relationship is...

??
  • Options
    EastEnders; what a load of crap.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    EastEnders; what a load of crap.

fo