Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The pill - bleeding for 11 days!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!!

Wondering if someone could let me know if they had any similiar experiences and if i have anything to worry about?

i started taking the pill on 15 dec (1st day i got my period), after 5 days they got alot lighter and i thought they were gone, i had sex and the following day, they were heavy again and now i still have them (26 dec)

Could someone please let me know if this is normal?

Thanks a mill!!!

xxx

Comments

• Options
    i wouldnt have a clue but id go see a doctor about it, possibility could be some internal damage through the sex or other means
  • Options
    I wouldnt worry about it too much it sounds like its just your body settling into the cycle with the pill

recently when I had a course of antibiotics I had a period whilst I was still taking the pill then another period when I went on my 7 day break. I got it checked out by doc and she said it was because the tablets had interfered with the pill

Yours could be something similiar however get it checked out just to be on the safe side

Phoenix
  • Options
    dont panic, i bled for 2weeks once! went to the docs and she said it wasnt anything to worry about.