Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

No replies...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Seems I can't reply to threads on Trackpads.com, Ragereport.com, or here. There was a 'post a new thread' link at the bottom of Sikh play thread, which has allowed me to post this I hope. Maybe it's just me, and posting this will 'unstick' things. Don't mind this thread, I'll try to delete it when things sort themselves out. Now to see if I can post it...

Comments

• Options
    Thas better... :)
  • Options
    ... but the site won't let me delete the first post, and hence the thread. Could a moderator do the honours..?
  • Options
    You can't delete threads. This ability was removed by the moderators a few months ago after a spate of trouble-makers used the facility.
  • Options
    i wonder if i can still ride a bike after all these years ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    You can't delete threads. This ability was removed by the moderators a few months ago after a spate of trouble-makers used the facility.

everyone uses the function, trouble makers abuse the function
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I wonder why the mods didn't remove the delete option from the edit page completely, since it doesn't work anymore...