Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

falling into a dangerous situation......? advice pls!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'll try to condense what could be a long story....

i went out with my best mate, her bf (nice guy) and his best mate who had a gf a while ago and from the way his mate was always looking at me i thought he may fancy me but thought no, he has a gf, so asked why his gf wasnt there just to check i'd got my facts right and it turned out he did. The next day i heard from my best mate her bf's mate really liked me. He has a gf of about 4 years. She frequently cheats on him, but he has no idea and at the moment he's not sure what to do if he wants to be with her. So i went clubbing with them again and we were dancing close, but didnt kiss or do anything officially wrong, but I still felt guilty and couldn't give him eye contact because I knew it wasnt right.

A month later he comes to my best mates birthday and eventually I give in staying away from him and chat for ages, he's one of those just really really nice guys and we got on really well. Danced together, talked more and ended pulling several times through to the rest of the nite. He promised me he wouldnt regret it, was more concerned that I would and that he really really liked me but couldn't give me any more at the moment to sum up the main points! He is such a nice geinuine guy. I wish the night had never ended but now it has i like him so so much more now i know him better, but didnt want our first pull to be when he had a gf. I dont like him for cheating on his gf tho. He's never cheated before, he's not that kind of guy, he doesnt know she does, surely if he liked me that much he'd of broken up with her before? but I guess after 4 yrs relationships arent so easy to get out of. She lives with him and his family too at the mo....! And even if they broke up he'd need some single time? I always believed that if u know they have a gf its as much ur fault yet when in the situation I liked him so much and knowing he liked me it all managed to go out the window.....

any advice on where i go from here? we dont have each others no. Is it just a wait give it time and try to resist anything happen until he doesnt have a gf? Im 18 by the way and he's 20. Thanks!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My advice would be to use a comma, and to spell the english language properly. Text talk is not popular.
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    My advice would be to use a comma, and to spell the english language properly. Text talk is not popular.

i was hoping youd also mention paragraphs....my eyes are bleeding :(
    lol sure :) was just typing too fast! hope it's a little better now :)
    To be honest, you sound like you know what you need to do. If he's really a nice guy, then he'll do the decent thing. Remember that if he does it once, he'll do it again. So you'd better not encourage and behaviour you'd not like to be on the other side of.