Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

phone interview

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you know wat, i just got my first phone interview and it was horrible. it was something unexpected--i mean the interview.
i know i wasnt ready but i went through it anyway.
its amazing when u apply and they ask u about wat the best time to call u up, they call up the worst time when ur not really prepared. at least i learned something.
hope the next time some company will call id be ready

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    had one for my last job but was myself and just honest. I tell you what tho you are right to say its a learning curve-next time I am sure you will be more aware of what they may ask! you never know though they may contact you!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i just feel much confident in a personal interview. the last time i had one i connected with the interviewer, though it was a bit doubtful early on but overall i think she liked me. she just tried hard to pretend that i hardly connect. i think she was impressed even.

however it seemed to all come down to the simulation they gave me. there was a test administrator and i think she liked me too.;that because i was being cocky unlike the others.

but sadly i just didnt pass the simulation. anyhow it was really enriching, i got to know a lot from the job im presently applying for so it wasnt really bad.

the next time i think ill do good just as long as id be able to crack that simulation test the companies in the industry are giving.