Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wanted to introduce myself, found the site very informative and this seems like a really supportive board so I'm looking forward to future posts here :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey we are all like family with a few exceptions but yeah i hope you have fun here x

welcome x
    Re: Hi!
    Originally posted by mish mash
    Just wanted to introduce myself, found the site very informative and this seems like a really supportive board so I'm looking forward to future posts here :)
    welcome to ...a crazy place!
    it can get very heated and even mean but ...great place and i'm way to friggin old to be trapped in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice to welcome you along. I've been a member for three months now. I never regret joining. Welcome to the website.
    Hello and welcome :) Have fun knocking about, tis a really fun place. Love the name, btw :D
    Welcome :wave:

Malt Munk xxx :D
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Nice to welcome you along. I've been a member for three months now. I never regret joining. Welcome to the website.

You smarmy git.
    Originally posted by stargalaxy

You noticed she's a lass then.

Creep.