Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Millenium Volunteers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering how many of you are involved in Millenium Volunteers or have been in the past.

I love being a part of my MV, I do loads of work representing MV in our local area at small community things and love it to bits!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Millenium Volunteers
    Originally posted by ali_1989
    I was just wondering how many of you are involved in Millenium Volunteers or have been in the past.

I love being a part of my MV, I do loads of work representing MV in our local area at small community things and love it to bits!

What is it, never even heard of it?
    Its a programme for 16-24 yr olds where they can get creditted for their voluntry hours. It's to prove that you have done voluntary work and it looks very good on a CV. For more information:

Millenium volunteers
    Ah, MV. I got my 100 and 200 hours certificates through working in a peer drugs education programme and I loved every minute of it. Even though I got all my hours about 7 months into the project, I'm still part of it. I've also done loads of recruiting work in my school both for the peer drugs programme and for MV.