Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Height

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    There's a theory that women look for men who are like their fathers. Which is frankly rather disturbing if you think about it in too much detail. :yuck:

I dont find it disturbing that I notice simerlarities in my bf to my dad.
    My dads a good guy with a great sence of humar. Same with my bf. I'm quite lucky really. Tho I wouldnt go out with a guy that was creepyly like my dad.
    YARGH!!! That's tall!!

I'm 6', don't have a problem, as a lot of girls round ere are pint-sized. There's a few long-ladies though. Scares me, to be honest...

This one girl I was seeing for a wee-while was a full foot shorter than me. I liked it though, cos she was so frickin' diddy... :)
    I would love to go out with a tall girl. Nice long legs.;)
    I'm only 5'2" so finding a taller guy isn't a problem to me. My boyfriend is about 5'9" which aint tall either but he seems to be a perfect height to me.

All in all I dont think I would like 2 go out with someone smaller than me because I like to feel protected!
    Originally posted by lukesh
    I'm nearly 6 foot around 5.12 something like that, i like my height. :)

Arf. 5' 12" is 6 foot :D

Easy one to make though. Please don't go hang yourself:thumb:
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Don't worry Stargalaxy, I'm 5'2" and a half :p

An ex was 6'4" which was ridiculous. I came up to about his elbow.
    Was it not akward to kiss him goodbye?
    i have a preference for petite girls, they look cuter and less threatening (not saying you're threatening) but a tall girl wouldn't put me off if i thought she was nice looking.
    Originally posted by Zella
    I dont find it disturbing that I notice simerlarities in my bf to my dad.
    My dads a good guy with a great sence of humar. Same with my bf. I'm quite lucky really. Tho I wouldnt go out with a guy that was creepyly like my dad.
    yeh you would, someone who sent you straight to be when u were being naughty and gave you money when u were good? surely thats a perfect relationship
    I'm 5'11 and my fella is 6 foot so theres only an inch difference between us! i used to hate wearing heels when i was out with him as i thought it looked odd that i was taller. but now im not that bothered, but i only wear heels for nights out, during the day time i just wear trainers or my slouch boots.

As for dating someone smaller than me - thats a definate no no!! I'm insecure about my height as it is, so that would just make it worse. Plus it would just feel wrong :rolleyes: