Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

EZ Test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Probably one for bongbudda..

I'm looking to get an EZtest kit - should I just go for the marquis?

Cheers

Phil

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have an E test, if you're chewing the fuck out of your jaw after 1 then it's good :D
    Yeah, the bottle's are quite advanced now so I'd just go with them, anything more complex and its hard to get right really.

The EZ test will give you a good idea about contents and once you get used to it a good idea about strength too.

It does go off after about 5-6 months or so though, so you have to get a new one.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by turlough
    i have an E test, if you're chewing the fuck out of your jaw after 1 then it's good :D

:( :no:

Its not so good if you get tendonitis in your jaw, Turlough, from too much gurning...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit

:lol:

That's my kind of test.
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Skive
    :lol:

That's my kind of test.

Exactly, and you've become the best advert for avoiding that type of testing.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Exactly, and you've become the best advert for avoiding that type of testing.

I'm all up for people being sensible and testing their pills but at the same time I'm quite happy being honest and saying I don't bother.

I've never had a bad pill, or a bad experience from a pill, I've never tested pills but that doesn't to say testing isn't a good idea. :) innit.
    Weekender Offender 
    Fair enough mate, I know loads of people with that attitude and the likelyhood is you will be fine, but well its all about reducing the risks isnt it.

And making sure you're not getting skanked.
    Personally I find the little suprise ingredients far more fun. It can make the difference between one pill beng beter than another.

Pure MDMA is lush, but it's not as exciting as dropping a couple of little ones you've never tried before.

Anyway I've pretty much given up pills. The combination of my new job as increasingly ba comedowns mean that I've only done them on one or two occasions this year.
    Weekender Offender 
    I still thnk Ecstasy is still the best thing mankind ever created though. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Skive
    Personally I find the little suprise ingredients far more fun. It can make the difference between one pill beng beter than another.

My mate thinks exactly like that, I can see the point.

I'm with you though, I havent done them in ages.
    im sooo tempted sometimes.

everytime im at a rave or with mates and they are talking about what they're carrying my ears prick up, like sort of an abstinance aware meerkat. :D

is there still much MDMA powder about down in Soton?:confused:
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    is there still much MDMA powder about down in Soton?:confused:

I never used to get it from Soton anyway. Used to get mass amounts of it from Lyndhurst actually. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Used to get mass amounts of it from Lyndhurst actually. :D

there was loads of it round Tauntons college in 2002-2003, i wondered where it all came from :confused:...."if you want the best but you dont ask questions, then brother...":D
    Originally posted by bongbudda

I'm with you though, I havent done them in ages.

why, have they lost their magic touch or have you just matured too much to go back.
    how do these pill tests work?
    You scrape a bit off the pill I think and drop a couple of drops of liquid on it.. it changes colour to indicate what's in it.

Like the druggies idea of Litmus Paper, if you will..
    ahh right, thanks.
    While I can see why you would use a testing kit, are you really going to pay attention to the results, and what are you going to do with the info?

Would you go to your dealer, buy a single pill, test it, and then decide whether you want to buy more from them, or go and find a differnet pill from someone else?

Or would you buy one, test it, ignore the results and buy another ten regardless? (because that's what I would do if I tested my pills)

Or are you just testing, for the sake of knowing what's actually going to be floating round your system?
    why, have they lost their magic touch or have you just matured too much to go back.

A mixture of reasons really, more than anything I just dont have the time or money at the moment to go out raving.

Its just one of those things that happens to people when they get as old as me.

Ants; As to why you would test, its mostly just because of interest, to know whats in them.