Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Penis Size Before

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Erect size does matter to some extent, I mean it's gotta be long enough to get it in there to do it's job BUT do us girls mind a small unerect penis? As it gets excited it will obviously grow, but what do you think of them in their most unexcited state?

I'd have thought from a guy's point of view it's better to be small when unerect as long as it's average when it's standing to attention, less to carry around and get in the way, etc when it's not needed.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Indeed...

To be honest the size of an unerect penis does not bother me in the slightest, nor does it when erect to be honest.

Don't you know it's what you do with it that counts :p
    Re: Penis Size Before
    Originally posted by JustWondering
    I'd have thought from a guy's point of view it's better to be small when unerect as long as it's average when it's standing to attention, less to carry around and get in the way, etc when it's not needed.

sorry to be silly, but that made me giggle :lol: i had images of a guy carrying round this huge willy in a wheelbarrow or summat, lol!
    i dont mind how big they are when 'sleeping', he he
    SBG
    Has someone jsu stimbled across the world of sex??
    sorry to be silly, but that made me giggle i had images of a guy carrying round this huge willy in a wheelbarrow or summat, lol!
    SBG

:lol: ROFL
    well unless your equipped like the guys on baseketball and want to use it as a whip or something there isn't really much you can do with a floppy dick anyway so who cares?
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    well unless your equipped like the guys on baseketball and want to use it as a whip or something there isn't really much you can do with a floppy dick anyway so who cares?

aww bless ya, is someone ikkle?? :D
    SBG
    BTW, im in a daft mood 2nite, no offence
    on hard or flop?
    Re: Re: Penis Size Before
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    sorry to be silly, but that made me giggle :lol: i had images of a guy carrying round this huge willy in a wheelbarrow or summat, lol!
    i dont mind how big they are when 'sleeping', he he
    SBG

Year 9 geography - when studying the Amazon rainforest we were shown a photo of a man carrying his testicles in a wheel barrow. He had some disease caught from the water (some sort of snail thing I think) which swelled him up to the size of something ridiculous. Just so you know :lol:
    Re: Re: Re: Penis Size Before
    Originally posted by Xila
    Year 9 geography - when studying the Amazon rainforest we were shown a photo of a man carrying his testicles in a wheel barrow. He had some disease caught from the water (some sort of snail thing I think) which swelled him up to the size of something ridiculous. Just so you know :lol:

I saw that! :lol:
    Re: Re: Re: Penis Size Before
    Originally posted by Xila

elephantitis.

;)
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Penis Size Before
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    elephantitis.

;)
    Elephantiasis ;)

Secondary to lymphatic filariasis
    Buster Gonard and his unfesably large Testicals.

On the original point, it depends an awfull lot, on the temprature, and on how its feeling (for no apparent reason)

i.e. it its cold and your going into cold warter then shivering when you get out in this circhamstance its almost not there.

If its warm and your in bed it can look large,

Mines quite big but not all that. (when hard)
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    :no: No he ain't!

ok, if u say so!!
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    :no: No he ain't!

Too much info.
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Too much info.

What your complaining about too much info regarding penis size on a thread about penis size.

the penis mightier that the sword
    the pen is mightier than the sword
    When you're unerect climate makes a huge difference to size, as iknowyourmum said.

When it's cold it shrinks up along with your balls, it's designed to to keep the little sperms all nice and warm. And obviously when it's warm it's bigger, to keep the sperm cool.

Generally unrect size has no bearing on erect penis size.
    Damn straight. It can get worryingly small when you're in freezing water. But then again, I guess that's what we get for swimming in a fishing river at the end of november ;)

But other times, eg in the morning, the sun shines through your bedroom window, and you're lying under a duvet, snoozing. You have morning wood. Not the 'I'm just about to have sex' wood, the 'Hello! Just to let you know I can still do my job' kind of wood. Usually rather large. Cheers dad.
    'Hello! Just to let you know I can still do my job' kind of wood. Usually rather large. Cheers dad.

:lol::lol::lol:
    You'd understand if you were a lad :D
    so what's more important, length or girth? I mean in terms of penis size, not in terms of a mighty sword handed down from generation to generation?
    I'm not sure, really. I reckon it's a combination of both, with a little more emphasis on girth.

See, I'm gonna make this up from here. I've heard it said before, but can't remember. The vagina has more nerve endings around the sides (?), and obviously on the clitoris. So, naturally, wider is better there. Also, most are only 6 inches deep(the average, methinks?), so if you've got more, you usually hit a dead end before you've struck oil, so to speak.

Wait for the girls to come online, they'll be more use than me, cos they can tell you their experiences... :D
    That's all very well and moral, but the way I see it is, if you've got a very small winkle, the chances are you're gonna be laughed out of bed.

Aside from surgery, there isn't much you can do about it. Although a lot of girls (most, even) will say it doesn't matter and they'll appreciate you as a person, there's no denying they'd prefer a 7 to a point-seven... :)
    Originally posted by AverageJoe87
    That's all very well and moral, but the way I see it is, if you've got a very small winkle, the chances are you're gonna be laughed out of bed.

Unlikely.

But if you split up with the girl the whole town will know about it within hours :yes:
    Originally posted by lukesh
    In my opinion thats selfish!
    Yes I know it is, but that's the point I'm trying to make. Not many girls are that understanding, unfortunately.
    Unlikely.

But if you split up with the girl the whole town will know about it within hours
    That I can believe. Which supports my previous point :)

Not trying to make out that girls are bastards or anything, far from it, just that sex (and penises, vaginas etc) is generally a taboo subject, and if you're any different from the 'norm', it's a weakness that can be exploited. Unless you're a donkey.