Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

question for drug users

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda

The people who deal in and smuggle ecstasy, amphetamine and cannabis are rarely lovely people, but in the same breath they are very rarely mass murderers.

practically every pound used to buy e's, speed and coke here is used to fund loyalist paramilitaries, makes you feel guilty when a catholic gets shot somewhere cos you never know, maybe your money was used to buy that gun or bullet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    practically every pound used to buy e's, speed and coke here is used to fund loyalist paramilitaries, makes you feel guilty when a catholic gets shot somewhere cos you never know, maybe your money was used to buy that gun or bullet.

Well, yes, NI is a slightly different issue actually, one which has a LONG history which neither side really wants to talk about.
  • Options
    Well, yes, NI is a slightly different issue actually, one which has a LONG history which neither side really wants to talk about.

Susposidly the UVF controlle the hard drugs trade in Scotland as well, and probably take some money from england.

Im not sure how true that is but I was reliably informed about it, it they dont controlle it then they would certainly have a big part to play.
  • Options
    Wouldnt be hugely surprising if the Ulster Scots had links to the mainland.

Scotland sure has a lucrative drug market, especially in heroin, but then most of the major deals in junk are handled by the Turks in North London and then sent out from there.
  • Options
    1. i purchase drugs
    2. i don't support terrorism

i also don't support the crap that governments are spouting about drugs. there was an advertisement here with someone smoking a joint and then showing where the money of that joint went. a lot of that is just bogus misinformation. anyway, the final shot of the ad was the planes slamming into the twin towers. not cool. drug money did not fund that, the saudi arabian government did, but the bush administration is too chummy with them.

anyway, with the whole cocaine thing in columbia, here's an interesting link about the destruction of the land going on there thanks to the US government. it's an interesting read. to quote bill maher "if cocaine gave you an errection instead of taking it away, it would be branded with eli lilly and Merck."

Plan Columbia

Eileen
  • Options
    There is no getting away from the fact that anyone buying any hard drugs is funding fairly nasty criminals, and anyone buying cocaine or heroin is funding VERY nasty people.

But that doesnt mean that your 1/8th ounce bag of pot funds Bin Laden.
  • Options
    Originally posted by decima526
    1. i purchase drugs
    2. i don't support terrorism

i also don't support the crap that governments are spouting about drugs. there was an advertisement here with someone smoking a joint and then showing where the money of that joint went. a lot of that is just bogus misinformation. anyway, the final shot of the ad was the planes slamming into the twin towers. not cool. drug money did not fund that, the saudi arabian government did, but the bush administration is too chummy with them.

anyway, with the whole cocaine thing in columbia, here's an interesting link about the destruction of the land going on there thanks to the US government. it's an interesting read. to quote bill maher "if cocaine gave you an errection instead of taking it away, it would be branded with eli lilly and Merck."

Plan Columbia

Eileen
    how much terrorism did my petrol from tesco contribute to ...an awful lot i'd guess ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    how much terrorism did my petrol from tesco contribute to ...an awful lot i'd guess ...
    Don't buy supermarket petrol. :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    any supermarket?
    where should we go?
  • Options
    Originally posted by 01j01
    any supermarket?
    where should we go?
    Shell or Texaco for unleaded.
    Total/Fina/Elf for diesel.

Supermarket petrol is sludge and clogs up the engine.
  • Options
    it was diesel anywy ...hpw much terrorism for my oil? for your plastic bags ...for your very gentlr lifestyle?
  • Options
    it was diesel anywy ...hpw much terrorism for my oil? for your plastic bags ...for your very gentlr lifestyle?
    A tolerable amount. :)
  • Options
    A tolerable amount. :)
    you've been sipping the medication again aint ya!
  • Options
    you've been sipping the medication again aint ya!
    Nah, that would be funding terrorists ;)
  • Options

Its not a one or the other situation Rolly.

Yes the oil business isnt exactly a lovely one, but that really has no relation to the drugs business and the niceity or otherwise of its salesmen.

Just because situation B is worse than situation A, doesnt mean situation A is good.
  • Options
    Its not a one or the other situation Rolly.

Yes the oil business isnt exactly a lovely one, but that really has no relation to the drugs business and the niceity or otherwise of its salesmen.

Just because situation B is worse than situation A, doesnt mean situation A is good.
    i am simply saying that i would imagine the oil industry has financed more terrorism than the drugs trade.