Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ever been caught??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever been caught, while in the process of a certain something?? Whats your most embarrassing moment aswell??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    me+my bf have been caught once, ages ago, by his nan (who he lives with), but i was too drunk to realise+he just pushed the door shut.not too embaressing really, thankfully!
    SBG
    Been caught several times, almost as many times as this threa has been done
    my gfs dad caught us before he knew she was a dyke
    Originally posted by xmizzcattyx
    my gfs dad caught us before he knew she was a dyke

:lol:
    Originally posted by Zella
    Been caught several times, almost as many times as this threa has been done
    684!!!??? :eek:
    Once...got a bit heated with my ex bf on the sofa, we were fairly covered and I believe although we were nookying, it wasn't hugely apparent because of how lil clothes were off and was fairly well covered, my bro walked in, walked out...knocked...we like covered up and looked innoccent...(!)...he walks back in..."Just as well it wasn't mum or dad isn't it..."...left...EMBARRASSING but still...NEVER brought up again!!

Malt Munk x :blush:
    I was secretly back with my ex boyfriend (nobody knew), and he stayed over mine, we had sex.... In the morning my sis walked into my room, we were both in bed together, he was naked, THANKFULLY i'd put my nighty on in the middle of the night...

...but my sis didn't suspect anything! Well, at the time I was saying we were still best friends. Which was true. But yeah, that was quite bad,e specially because we weren't supposed to be having sex in the first place!
    Got caught on the beach in tenerife by some random drunk, he asked "can I join in", I said "can you fuck you weirdo" :) Safe to say my gf didn't want to carry on after that so I still need to complete the mission of sex on the beach so I can tick it off the list :p
    When I was in halls, my friend was in my room, and I had some photos to show her, so I went into my wardrobe, and as I was trying to reach up, I pushed my stuff back, which must have switched my vibrator on. Then she asked me what that noise was :o
    havent been CAUGHT as in ''oh my god, stop''...

but my mum has walked in and out without us noticing or just peeked in... i tend to forget my door open or a jar ...

its a bit embarassing when they first tell u but they just pass...
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    DUDE.
    POST.
    DEAD.
    I wish people wouldnt do that I get all confused when I see I've already posted