Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Asos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I noticed someone posted a 10% discount thing, but it doesnt seem to work now.Does anyone know anymore codes for it?

Comments

• Options
    Thats the one i tried and it doesnt work.
  • Options
    Doesnt matter i searched and managed to find a 12% discount one :D
  • Options
    Just in case any one else needs one, 'FIREBOX' gets you a 10% discount til 31st December 2004 :)
  • Options
    ukfrenzy gave me 10%
  • Options
    ooo i used one that gave me 20% discount, type cosmo :)
  • Options
    Aargh!! I bought some xmas pressies off there a couple of weeks ago and only got a 10% discount!!! :(

Will need to go on and buy some more stuff for myself with the 20% one now. I love those wee St Tropez mirrors but seem a bit expensive at £10. I feel I can totally justify buying one now with that discount! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by pinkstar
    Aargh!! I bought some xmas pressies off there a couple of weeks ago and only got a 10% discount!!! :(

Will need to go on and buy some more stuff for myself with the 20% one now. I love those wee St Tropez mirrors but seem a bit expensive at £10. I feel I can totally justify buying one now with that discount! :D

He he yeah there cute and with the 20% i was thinking ahh well il get one coz there cheaper then a tenner now :yes: