Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

paypal problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi never had a problem with paypal but i have had one today-grr lucky for me its only a small low value item-but it went abroad so they didn't give me a COP so I can't claim it off royal mail. I probably won't get the money off the guy and even got charged by paypal when they took the money back outta my account.

why did they pick on me!? gr!! He was a relatively newbie but had good feedback so didn't think he'd turn out to be a baddie. Man I guess out of 150 odd transactions tho I've had 3 nad ones so I can't moan-but this is the first time I've lost the item too. Gah! It was a perfume full one aswell. Oh well

so really I wanted a moan-already gone on ebay boards to ask for help but just wandered if you guys here have any tips to stop this happening again as its kinda putting me off bothering with ebay anymore!!

edited to state the fee was refunded-I was just a dumbass who didn;t read it properly!!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    still a pain in the arse, paypal is wank, it only cares about the buyer, never the seller. a few of my friends have been scammed by selling an item, and the buyer recieving the item then claiming the money back, which can be done scarily easily, and without the sellers consent.

it's nasty, and i try to avoid, but still use it once every few weeks :(