Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Torys complain about Paxman

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In the last few weeks the Tories have put up a couple of people on QT I found myself agreeing with in quite a few things! :eek:
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    In the last few weeks the Tories have put up a couple of people on QT I found myself agreeing with in quite a few things! :eek:
    Oh I know :eek:
    Sad innit :(
    What shall we talk about then

:D
    Originally posted by Aladdin

theres a lot of quite socially liberal conservatives etc the only problem is the people who decide policies for them

and the people who vote for them without even seeing who the candidate is who are socially retarded
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    theres a lot of quite socially liberal conservatives etc the only problem is the people who decide policies for them

and the people who vote for them without even seeing who the candidate is who are socially retarded
    You should storm your local tory office and take control on a late summer's Sunday afternoon placebo. That'll teach em :)