Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You suck harder and smell more ;p

I don't try and talk to girls in a way to try and manage a relationship though. Every time I have I've always ended up wishing I didn't. I always pictured it as a sort of solution for married couples instead of 18-year-olds.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    You suck harder and smell more ;p

I don't try and talk to girls in a way to try and manage a relationship though. Every time I have I've always ended up wishing I didn't. I always pictured it as a sort of solution for married couples instead of 18-year-olds.

whenever you have one of those talkes, what ever you says there actually 2 meanings, you dont know it but theres the meaning which she'll believe which is obviously the worse one, always happens
  • Options
    I suppose... we do tend to get rather defensive.

Just try and tone it down, I guess. Or emphasise that you're not saying it because you're jealous and don't care about her feelings, but because it's getting you down.

If my boyfriend said 'for fuck's sake will you stop going on about your fucking ex boyfriend, it's doing my head in' then I'd get a wee bit pissed off and probably just get angry in my defence. But if he phrased it more like 'you know, I'm starting to feel a bit weird about the way you keep going on about him all the time, cos it sometimes feels like you're comparing me to him or expecting me to mess up like he did' then I'd feel awful and realise what effect I was having on him. She probably hasn't seriously considered how this might be making you feel, and she just needs it pointing out to her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Girls suck full stop ;<.
    :yes: They play mind games and mess you about. :( Not nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    :yes: They play mind games and mess you about. :( Not nice.

i'll take it thats sarcasm
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough

I wouldnt.....
  • Options

Doubt it.
  • Options
    Call me a misogynist, but it often seems to me that girls (that's not all of them ;p) feel the need to live up to the 'play-with-guys-heads'-sterotype and thus see nothing wrong with it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Doubt it.

picollo is a girl btw, i doubt a girl would say that about herself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Call me a misogynist, but it often seems to me that girls (that's not all of them ;p) feel the need to live up to the 'play-with-guys-heads'-sterotype and thus see nothing wrong with it.

true, maybe it's revenge for all the bad hsit we've done to them since the beginning of time, if a girl annoys me i give her a wee slap on the head and start shouting "equal rights, we can hit you'se aswell", then they huff, the man wins :)
  • Options
    picollo is a girl btw, i doubt a girl would say that about herself.

Piccolo is also a lesbian.